• Hate Me Thread

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #1803  by Demeter
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:21 am
Hi guys, I couldn't help but have noticed that probably any thread I post in quickly gets overrun by people making personal insults towards me and a lot of defensive comments that may or may not be malicious in nature.

So, as a courtesy to myself and everyone, I've decided to make a whole thread for you to declare your hatred for me. Friendly reminder that the forum rules still apply (although to be honest I no longer know where they're located myself). Also as a courtesy to other members I'm posting this in the NSFW section as I'm sure there will be some NSFW content shared at some point.

Go ahead and get it all off your chest here, if you can. I know for some members the hate is ever-flowing and there is no end, or beginning, anyone can sense, but even so, they should appreciate a thread like this where for once I'm actually giving them a reason to insult me.

*Bonus points if you don't lie about me to justify your hatred*
 #1832  by almostapathetic
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:39 am
Demeter wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:18 am
Concerno wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:17 am
Sigh, prepared meat smells good. Raw flesh doesn't. It's not just because you choose to eat vegan that the laws of nature change.
Go vegan for a year and tell me again what meat smells like. You're used to the smell as a meat eater. When you go vegan, you realize how vile animal products smell.

You'll come back to me expressing disgust over how when visiting a relative you couldn't tell if someone had just taken an explosive shit, or if they were cooking something. There are only two things difficult about being vegan:
1. Dealing with people.
2. Dealing with the stench like a million farts and gallons of vomit every time you go to an area with restaurants, and being the only one who notices.
Do you not see the pattern???
 #1835  by Tim_Kerr
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:58 am
Personal Photos of other users will not be tolerated. - MGMT

it wasn't a personal photo :roll: but every photo posted here is it not personal??>... u got to be fucking kidding me
Last edited by Tim_Kerr on Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
 #1839  by kocher
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:32 am
I don't hate you, but you do come off as preachy and omniscient, so I think you can see where it comes from. Very few people other than close friends and family know about my diet, and I've been vegan for going on 8 years. Unless it's in situations where it could be misconstrued as impoliteness (then I will tell them I'm vegan), I just say no thanks when offered foods with animal products. I look at it this way - I would hate to have an omnivorous lifestyle pushed on me, so why would I push mine on others?
 #1842  by almostapathetic
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:04 am
kocher wrote:
I don't hate you, but you do come off as preachy and omniscient, so I think you can see where it comes from. Very few people other than close friends and family know about my diet, and I've been vegan for going on 8 years. Unless it's in situations where it could be misconstrued as impoliteness (then I will tell them I'm vegan), I just say no thanks when offered foods with animal products. I look at it this way - I would hate to have an omnivorous lifestyle pushed on me, so why would I push mine on others?
See, that's exactly it. My brother and wife are vegan. He's been vegan for at least 18 or so years. He doesn't preach shit, nor does his wife or her sister (she's always there too and vegan). Every holiday vegan and non vegan foods are prepared or brought into our different homes and the only thing that is said is something like, "this is the vegan mashed potatoes." Or some comment about how one of the vegans likes this new fake turkey over the old fake turkey.

The vegan cunt has called my brother names because he doesn't push his choice on the rest of us. He's even vegan for the same reason as her, factory farming. But he's "a piece of shit" because he thinks hunting is OK. He's a piece of shit because meat is served in his house. He actually buys meat for our family cookouts and Christmas breakfast at his house. He makes a special trip and spends the extra to get organic free range beef. Then he still cooks and eats his vegan burgers right with the rest of us. His three boys are free to choose and eat what they want (mostly vegan). Of course this means when we go out for family gatherings we have to go to a restaurant with vegan options. We omnis don't mind because he and his wife are basically doing the same for us.

Maybe this is the reason I think so little of and like smacking our forum vegan around. Maybe it's because I know firsthand that you can make certain lifestyle and dietary choices and not be a total cunt about it. Well, that and the bitch IS crazy.
 #1846  by Tim_Kerr
 Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:24 am
You know that was a waste of text as she won't respond....
I can just imagine her family gatherings... I doubt she even gets invited anymore :lol: :lol:

8-) 8-)
 #1885  by Demeter
 Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:14 am
kocher wrote:
Well, the animals would hate to have torture pushed on them, so is it not right for me to hate that people fund and knowingly support this?

Is it not right for me to preach that they should stop funding this? How is it more right for people like you to preach that I stop preaching, than it is for me to preach against animals being severely abused? And why do you think it's right to build yourself up as angel for not talking to anyone about your veganism, while degrading me as an asshole literally just for talking about it?

My friends on Facebook have a term for your sort (and almostapathetic's brother and wife).

Thanks for not hating me, but seriously...how is this hard to understand?

I think it's amusing that these people can say the worst things imaginable to me and actually try to hurt me in real life, and you can just say, "I can see where it comes from though because you aaare kind of preachy and know what you're talking about."

Like....

I know what you're doing, even if you don't. You're picking on the minority along with the majority because even though you're the minority too, you think this will protect you from being insulted along with me. Or maybe you are doing it deliberately - maybe you're like I was when I first went vegan and believed that if you kissed meat eater's asses enough, eventually all that sweet sugarcoating would convince them to see your side. (Although I never would stoop so low as to degrade other vegans who spoke out for the animals the way I do now.) Well, newsflash, it won't. In fact, it's only destructive to the cause and makes it so meat eaters are comforted in the harsh reality that they're causing immense suffering for literally no reason, and are thus able to completely ignore their responsibility. What an angel you are.

Or, maybe you're just a dietary vegan. In that case, you should just be calling yourself "plant based".
 #1886  by PastorX
 Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:55 am
who the hell is the mad cunt who started this thread..and in nsfw? what a piece of shit