• Hate Me Thread

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #1891  by Anthrax666
 Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:09 am
PastorX wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:55 am
who the hell is the mad cunt who started this thread..and in nsfw? what a piece of shit
 #1909  by almostapathetic
 Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:36 am
Demeter wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:14 am
Well, newsflash, it won't. In fact, it's only destructive to the cause...
That's your problem, you think it's "a cause". It's a just dietary choice for normal sane people. Me eating meat is not my cause. I don't go disrupting restaurants holding pictures of rows of corn. I don't start blogs crying about vegans not eating meat. The same for normal sane vegans. To them it's a dietary choice and nothing more. They don't ruin their life and every relationship for it. For someone like you veganism is just a vehicle to push people away. Yet you need attention, it provides that too. It's negative attention, but that's the best kind because you can push people away that much harder.

It's a shame you don't see how "destructive to the cause" you are. You've actually caused way more damage than if you'd done absolutely nothing at all.
 #1921  by Demeter
 Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:43 am
"Animals are being tortured and you're funding it." Just went in one ear and out the other for you didn't it?
 #1934  by kocher
 Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:31 pm
Demeter wrote:
kocher wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:32 am
I don't hate you, but you do come off as preachy and omniscient, so I think you can see where it comes from. Very few people other than close friends and family know about my diet, and I've been vegan for going on 8 years. Unless it's in situations where it could be misconstrued as impoliteness (then I will tell them I'm vegan), I just say no thanks when offered foods with animal products. I look at it this way - I would hate to have an omnivorous lifestyle pushed on me, so why would I push mine on others?
Well, the animals would hate to have torture pushed on them, so is it not right for me to hate that people fund and knowingly support this?

Is it not right for me to preach that they should stop funding this? How is it more right for people like you to preach that I stop preaching, than it is for me to preach against animals being severely abused? And why do you think it's right to build yourself up as angel for not talking to anyone about your veganism, while degrading me as an asshole literally just for talking about it?

My friends on Facebook have a term for your sort (and almostapathetic's brother and wife).

Thanks for not hating me, but seriously...how is this hard to understand?

I think it's amusing that these people can say the worst things imaginable to me and actually try to hurt me in real life, and you can just say, "I can see where it comes from though because you aaare kind of preachy and know what you're talking about."

Like....

I know what you're doing, even if you don't. You're picking on the minority along with the majority because even though you're the minority too, you think this will protect you from being insulted along with me. Or maybe you are doing it deliberately - maybe you're like I was when I first went vegan and believed that if you kissed meat eater's asses enough, eventually all that sweet sugarcoating would convince them to see your side. (Although I never would stoop so low as to degrade other vegans who spoke out for the animals the way I do now.) Well, newsflash, it won't. In fact, it's only destructive to the cause and makes it so meat eaters are comforted in the harsh reality that they're causing immense suffering for literally no reason, and are thus able to completely ignore their responsibility. What an angel you are.

Or, maybe you're just a dietary vegan. In that case, you should just be calling yourself "plant based".
You're claiming intellectual dominance over an audience that doesn't ask or doesn't seek for it, demeaning and insulting isn't necessarily how you get people to empathize with you and see your way. I'm not even saying I don't feel your way towards omnivores, I'm saying the approach you take is hostile and backwards. You're not an asshole because you talk about veganism, you're an asshole because of the way you talk about it.

I donate 10% of my yearly salary to vegan organizations and other random crowdfundings for vegans, just because I'm not as militarily vocal as you doesn't mean I'm stagnant to my cause. The people here say harsh shit to you because of your personality, not your lifestyle.
 #1939  by palehorse95
 Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:49 pm
For every whiny or preachy post I have to read from a vegan, I go out to the coup and kick the fuck out of a chicken.
 #2033  by Mateo
 Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:05 am
Beyond the many psychological flaws. OP is strugging with serious attachment issues. She has not a fucking clue as to how to interact with people which leads her to fuck up every semblance of relationship she has ever had. Now, as a result of so many years fucking up, she begs for hatred since it's the only weed that'll grow in that desertic wasteland.
 #2080  by Demeter
 Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:54 pm
Mateo wrote:
Beyond the many psychological flaws. OP is strugging with serious attachment issues. She has not a fucking clue as to how to interact with people which leads her to fuck up every semblance of relationship she has ever had. Now, as a result of so many years fucking up, she begs for hatred since it's the only weed that'll grow in that desertic wasteland.

[3/2/2017 5:47:16 AM] You: went to sleep thinking of you and woke doing the same
[3/2/2017 5:47:28 AM] You: I think you grossly underestimate how attractive you are
[3/2/2017 1:01:05 PM] Me: youre very flattering
[3/2/2017 1:02:07 PM] Me: just so you know though I would only ever date/be intimate with vegans.
[3/2/2017 6:28:47 PM] You: we'll never date, nor be intimate
[3/2/2017 6:28:54 PM] You: we're like half a world apart
[3/3/2017 12:19:48 AM] Me: oh okay
[3/3/2017 12:19:57 AM] Me: I wasn't sure where you were going with this
[3/3/2017 9:30:14 AM] You: right in that cleavage god willing ;)

I honestly think you have worse issues than I do, and I've been suicidal for years, have been crying practically non-stop the past 3 days, and might even have a permanently altered brain from PTSD. I have mental illness, yes, but definitely not attachment issues, and considering how you speak to me I don't understand how you can criticize how I interact with people. I might be in severe pain and occasionally have a break down, but at least I'm still logical, and not a creep who tries to cyber with women who obviously aren't interested and are just trying to be nice, then starts insulting them for no reason. You've got real fundamental flaws in the way you think. At least there's hope for me with medication and an environment change. Not sure anything can help you.
 #2082  by Demeter
 Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:09 pm
kocher wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:31 pm
Demeter wrote:
Well, the animals would hate to have torture pushed on them, so is it not right for me to hate that people fund and knowingly support this?

Is it not right for me to preach that they should stop funding this? How is it more right for people like you to preach that I stop preaching, than it is for me to preach against animals being severely abused? And why do you think it's right to build yourself up as angel for not talking to anyone about your veganism, while degrading me as an asshole literally just for talking about it?

My friends on Facebook have a term for your sort (and almostapathetic's brother and wife).

Thanks for not hating me, but seriously...how is this hard to understand?

I think it's amusing that these people can say the worst things imaginable to me and actually try to hurt me in real life, and you can just say, "I can see where it comes from though because you aaare kind of preachy and know what you're talking about."

Like....

I know what you're doing, even if you don't. You're picking on the minority along with the majority because even though you're the minority too, you think this will protect you from being insulted along with me. Or maybe you are doing it deliberately - maybe you're like I was when I first went vegan and believed that if you kissed meat eater's asses enough, eventually all that sweet sugarcoating would convince them to see your side. (Although I never would stoop so low as to degrade other vegans who spoke out for the animals the way I do now.) Well, newsflash, it won't. In fact, it's only destructive to the cause and makes it so meat eaters are comforted in the harsh reality that they're causing immense suffering for literally no reason, and are thus able to completely ignore their responsibility. What an angel you are.

Or, maybe you're just a dietary vegan. In that case, you should just be calling yourself "plant based".
You're claiming intellectual dominance over an audience that doesn't ask or doesn't seek for it, demeaning and insulting isn't necessarily how you get people to empathize with you and see your way.
Depends on the audience. But coddling them is NEVER how you get people to understand and see your way. You're only ever hurting the cause. And I'm being real. I think they should understand how we REALLY feel. People like you comfort them and make it so they can ignore reality more easily. It's a really nasty thing to do, picking their side. If you truly cared about the animals then you would know deep down that that's wrong. You don't have to agree with me for insulting people, but to actually insult me for it as if there's no reason for my insults? That's evil.

Who would the animals most want to defend them? Someone who doesn't take any bullshit, or someone constantly apologizing for the vegans who don't take any bullshit, negating everything and comforting their abusers?

I'm not even saying I don't feel your way towards omnivores, I'm saying the approach you take is hostile and backwards.
Give me a specific example of me being "hostile and backwards", and why don't we take this from there. Because I have no clue what you're talking about. And if you feel my way towards omnivores, you should just let them know and stop being manipulative and harming the cause in the process. People need to wake up, and you're trying to keep them asleep.
You're not an asshole because you talk about veganism, you're an asshole because of the way you talk about it.
Again, give me a specific example and let's clear this up. Although the concept that I could ever actually be an asshole to someone who laughs about animal abuse is really beyond me.
I donate 10% of my yearly salary to vegan organizations and other random crowdfundings for vegans,
Admirable. If you're willing to do that, why would you not be willing to speak up for animals in your personal life?
just because I'm not as militarily vocal as you doesn't mean I'm stagnant to my cause. The people here say harsh shit to you because of your personality, not your lifestyle.
So when I try to show someone the animals they're paying to be tortured, and someone calls me a cunt for doing that and viciously harasses me from that moment on and gets everyone in their clique to do the same, and I call them assholes, that's my personality problem is it?
 #2156  by Mateo
 Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:11 am
Demeter wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:54 pm
Mateo wrote:

[3/2/2017 5:47:16 AM] You: went to sleep thinking of you and woke doing the same
[3/2/2017 5:47:28 AM] You: I think you grossly underestimate how attractive you are
[3/2/2017 1:01:05 PM] Me: youre very flattering
[3/2/2017 1:02:07 PM] Me: just so you know though I would only ever date/be intimate with vegans.
[3/2/2017 6:28:47 PM] You: we'll never date, nor be intimate
[3/2/2017 6:28:54 PM] You: we're like half a world apart
[3/3/2017 12:19:48 AM] Me: oh okay
[3/3/2017 12:19:57 AM] Me: I wasn't sure where you were going with this
[3/3/2017 9:30:14 AM] You: right in that cleavage god willing ;)

I honestly think you have worse issues than I do, and I've been suicidal for years, have been crying practically non-stop the past 3 days, and might even have a permanently altered brain from PTSD. I have mental illness, yes, but definitely not attachment issues, and considering how you speak to me I don't understand how you can criticize how I interact with people. I might be in severe pain and occasionally have a break down, but at least I'm still logical, and not a creep who tries to cyber with women who obviously aren't interested and are just trying to be nice, then starts insulting them for no reason. You've got real fundamental flaws in the way you think. At least there's hope for me with medication and an environment change. Not sure anything can help you.
Creates a "hate me thread".

Flips the fuck out when receiving hate.

"I'm logical" - she says.