• Hate Me Thread

  • If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #2159  by Demeter
 Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:19 am
Mateo wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:11 am
Demeter wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:54 pm
Mateo wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:05 am
Beyond the many psychological flaws. OP is strugging with serious attachment issues. She has not a fucking clue as to how to interact with people which leads her to fuck up every semblance of relationship she has ever had. Now, as a result of so many years fucking up, she begs for hatred since it's the only weed that'll grow in that desertic wasteland.

[3/2/2017 5:47:16 AM] You: went to sleep thinking of you and woke doing the same
[3/2/2017 5:47:28 AM] You: I think you grossly underestimate how attractive you are
[3/2/2017 1:01:05 PM] Me: youre very flattering
[3/2/2017 1:02:07 PM] Me: just so you know though I would only ever date/be intimate with vegans.
[3/2/2017 6:28:47 PM] You: we'll never date, nor be intimate
[3/2/2017 6:28:54 PM] You: we're like half a world apart
[3/3/2017 12:19:48 AM] Me: oh okay
[3/3/2017 12:19:57 AM] Me: I wasn't sure where you were going with this
[3/3/2017 9:30:14 AM] You: right in that cleavage god willing ;)


I honestly think you have worse issues than I do, and I've been suicidal for years, have been crying practically non-stop the past 3 days, and might even have a permanently altered brain from PTSD. I have mental illness, yes, but definitely not attachment issues, and considering how you speak to me I don't understand how you can criticize how I interact with people. I might be in severe pain and occasionally have a break down, but at least I'm still logical, and not a creep who tries to cyber with women who obviously aren't interested and are just trying to be nice, then starts insulting them for no reason. You've got real fundamental flaws in the way you think. At least there's hope for me with medication and an environment change. Not sure anything can help you.
Creates a "hate me thread".

Flips the fuck out when receiving hate.

"I'm logical" - she says.

I didn't flip out at all. I just called you out on your bullshit.
 #2229  by kocher
 Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:37 pm
words
We've reached a point of contention. It's now an argument on feelings; you feel your way is better, I feel my way is better. It'll be up to the uninitiated eye to decide how they view vegans - the overly antagonistic vegan that seeks to further divide and repel others as if they were a part of some militaristic coup, or the vegan that just wants to live their life in peace and harmony with others just like any other sane person would.
 #2231  by Demeter
 Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:38 pm
kocher wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:37 pm
words
We've reached a point of contention. It's now an argument on feelings; you feel your way is better, I feel my way is better. It'll be up to the uninitiated eye to decide how they view vegans - the overly antagonistic vegan that seeks to further divide and repel others as if they were a part of some militaristic coup, or the vegan that just wants to live their life in peace and harmony with others just like any other sane person would.

You really are a "wegan". You couldn't even answer my simple questions because you know I'm right. My way is based on feelings, on behalf of the animals, something you lack, otherwise you wouldn't be able to take this so called "peaceful" position. But it's also based on logic, logic you're too weak to want to understand.

People will never respect a cause when the people speaking for it are too busy kissing their feet to be understood.
 #2236  by kocher
 Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:10 pm
Demeter wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:38 pm
kocher wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:37 pm
words
We've reached a point of contention. It's now an argument on feelings; you feel your way is better, I feel my way is better. It'll be up to the uninitiated eye to decide how they view vegans - the overly antagonistic vegan that seeks to further divide and repel others as if they were a part of some militaristic coup, or the vegan that just wants to live their life in peace and harmony with others just like any other sane person would.

You really are a "wegan". You couldn't even answer my simple questions because you know I'm right. My way is based on feelings, on behalf of the animals, something you lack, otherwise you wouldn't be able to take this so called "peaceful" position. But it's also based on logic, logic you're too weak to want to understand.

People will never respect a cause when the people speaking for it are too busy kissing their feet to be understood.
I ignored your questions because you've taken the position of the victim, I'm sure any proof of your hostility would be expounded by the claim of "defense."

Buddhists uphold a tradition of peace, would you say they're not generally well-respected in the world view? More or less so, when compared to the current state of veganism? I've encountered a lot of Buddha fetishism (from random knick knacks to adopting their philosophy) in the Western world by people I'd wager have never even met a Buddhist, originating from a country all the way across the world. Why do you think that is?
 #2237  by Demeter
 Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:19 pm
kocher wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:10 pm
Demeter wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:38 pm
kocher wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:37 pm


We've reached a point of contention. It's now an argument on feelings; you feel your way is better, I feel my way is better. It'll be up to the uninitiated eye to decide how they view vegans - the overly antagonistic vegan that seeks to further divide and repel others as if they were a part of some militaristic coup, or the vegan that just wants to live their life in peace and harmony with others just like any other sane person would.

You really are a "wegan". You couldn't even answer my simple questions because you know I'm right. My way is based on feelings, on behalf of the animals, something you lack, otherwise you wouldn't be able to take this so called "peaceful" position. But it's also based on logic, logic you're too weak to want to understand.

People will never respect a cause when the people speaking for it are too busy kissing their feet to be understood.
I ignored your questions because you've taken the position of the victim, I'm sure any proof of your hostility would be expounded by the claim of "defense."
Um yeah no, it's pretty obvious that's not the reason you ignored them. I was trying to get to the root of this. But you don't want to because you know the root of this is just you, kissing meat eaters asses. It's irresistible to weak vegans like you to try to degrade other vegans in attempts to make themselves look better to meat eaters.
Buddhists uphold a tradition of peace, would you say they're not generally well-respected in the world view? More or less so, when compared to the current state of veganism? I've encountered a lot of Buddha fetishism (from random knick knacks to adopting their philosophy) in the Western world by people I'd wager have never even met a Buddhist, originating from a country all the way across the world. Why do you think that is?
The Buddhism glorification has to do with ignorance and fantasy prone mental disorders and Western idiots wanting to have something that makes them "unique" and helps inflate their ego. All Buddhists I've ever met have been absolutely intolerable. It's nothing to do with peace.
 #2239  by PepperPeanut
 Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:46 pm
Why the fuck is this thread in NSFW?

I've come here to fap, and I'm just seeing another Demeter thread about Demeter that should be in E/N?
 #2245  by almostapathetic
 Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:35 pm
PepperPeanut wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:46 pm
Why the fuck is this thread in NSFW?

I've come here to fap, and I'm just seeing another Demeter thread about Demeter that should be in E/N?
She probably expected/wanted her tits to get posted. So what is the rule or whatever on that shit? Pics of her, sfw or nsfw, get deleted yet pics of other members do not.
 #2251  by palehorse95
 Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:54 pm
I live just a couple miles from a slaughter house. You can pet the cow going in and pick it up in a bag on the way out.
How much would it be worth if I could get them to shave a note to our resident vegan on a side of beef on video as it walks into the ribeye room? :twisted: