• New username = old username?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #2331  by Mateo
 Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:29 pm
bonenator wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:38 pm
Mateo wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:39 am
What happened to Bone, Belly and those guys? Murray and refoops and company?
Didn't know the forum was back

yooooooooooooooo
Well fuck! It feels like I summoned you out of the abyss or some shit.
 #2341  by Mateo
 Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:23 pm
I'm thinking Donna, Dodge, Amp, Xen, Ivy, Sailor, that Tennesse chick...don't recall her name now...
 #2357  by LanceCollins
 Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:44 pm
Mateo wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:46 pm
This shit is getting confusing. Unless you have something to hide (i.e., you were a professional shit-poster on the old forum), post below and type in your old forum username.
Listen idiot, all your gold bars are gone and stuff, how you ever got them is funny, cause you weren't funny
 #2360  by almostapathetic
 Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:58 pm
LanceCollins wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:44 pm
Listen idiot, all your gold bars are gone and stuff, how you ever got them is funny, cause you weren't funny
I love when Tom logs in. He's like that drunk guy at the end of the bar who curses at everyone. If you're not sitting near him he bitches at you while walking by to take a piss.

Though I get the feeling he'd buy you a beer and you'd buy him one back as he tells you how good Fleetwood Mac is over your fag shit.
 #2368  by LanceCollins
 Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:18 pm
aA, my brother is all alone, just like you; great house, dog, tools out the ass.....how do you guys do it man?, my Pops is out of his mind over it. What do i tell him?, don't worry dad, I've fucked a ton of chicks, even different colors...