• eBaumer's Questionnaire

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #13420  by almostapathetic
 Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:18 pm
Demeter wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:32 pm
Idiots should have known what they were getting themselves into. If you don't have the patience for kids, don't become a fucking parent.
But what if you accidentally got knocked up one night on some fancy bed sheets after dinner and weed? Maybe he didn't pull out in time or your more responsible contraception failed.
 #13475  by Demeter
 Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:38 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:18 pm
Demeter wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:32 pm
Idiots should have known what they were getting themselves into. If you don't have the patience for kids, don't become a fucking parent.
But what if you accidentally got knocked up one night on some fancy bed sheets after dinner and weed? Maybe he didn't pull out in time or your more responsible contraception failed.
Plan B. Abortion. Adoption.

Also can you please stop obsessing over my sex life and in general being creepy as fuck? If I didn't know you were too broke to afford plane tickets I'd be fearing for my life.
 #13554  by Concerno
 Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:42 am
Demeter wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:28 pm
So you believe in a purely free market? Or are you like socially libertarian but more realistic when it comes to other things like the fact that we need regulations?
I believe that there is nothing more important than freedom. Freedom from taxes, from a controlling government I didn't even elect. Freedom from parliamentarism and the money/power grabbing it implies.

I realize we need some regulations. Environmental regulations (for example) make sense because companies and people that destroy the environment hurt others and take away their freedom to live a healthy life.
 #13556  by almostapathetic
 Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:10 am
Demeter wrote:

Plan B is only good up to 3 days. Does no good when you missed a period 3 weeks later. And you're too flaky to carry the baby full term. Yep, you'd have it scrambled and sucked out like a true hypocrite.
 #13557  by Demeter
 Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:55 am
Concerno wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:42 am
Demeter wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:28 pm
So you believe in a purely free market? Or are you like socially libertarian but more realistic when it comes to other things like the fact that we need regulations?
I believe that there is nothing more important than freedom. Freedom from taxes, from a controlling government I didn't even elect. Freedom from parliamentarism and the money/power grabbing it implies.

I realize we need some regulations. Environmental regulations (for example) make sense because companies and people that destroy the environment hurt others and take away their freedom to live a healthy life.
Okay, fair enough. I don't think most libertarians you'd be electing would agree with you fully on the regulations part though, and our country would very quickly go to shit.

almostapathetic wrote:
Demeter wrote:

Plan B is only good up to 3 days. Does no good when you missed a period 3 weeks later. And you're too flaky to carry the baby full term. Yep, you'd have it scrambled and sucked out like a true hypocrite.
Used both a condom and birth control and if people who weren't suitable to be parents did that we'd still have to worry about way less fucked up children entering the world. Also took a pregnancy test just to be extra safe two weeks and 3 weeks later so if I had to have an abortion they'd just be removing a blastocyst.
 #13558  by lemmiwinx
 Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:05 am
Speaking for former blastocysts everywhere let me thank Donald Trump and Mike Pence for protecting our natural rights.
 #15282  by Demeter
 Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:38 pm
Anthrax666 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:48 am
so if I had to have an abortion
Well..................... you fucking hypocrite............ :roll: :roll:
Oh, are you against abortion?
 #15313  by almostapathetic
 Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:55 pm
Demeter wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:38 pm
Anthrax666 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:48 am
so if I had to have an abortion
Well..................... you fucking hypocrite............ :roll: :roll:
Oh, are you against abortion?
The point is you are against killing animals for sustenance but you're okay killing a fetus as birth control. Doesn't matter anyone else's views for or against abortion, the point is you are a hypocrite because you think killing is okay as long as it fits your wants/needs, and you look down on others for doing the exact same thing.
 #15544  by Anthrax666
 Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:45 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:55 pm
The point is you are against killing animals for sustenance but you're okay killing a fetus as birth control. Doesn't matter anyone else's views for or against abortion, the point is you are a hypocrite because you think killing is okay as long as it fits your wants/needs, and you look down on others for doing the exact same thing.
What this gentleman said...... and for the record I'm neither for/against abortion, I prefer common sense.