• broken ass forum REEEEEE

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #2496  by lemmiwinx
 Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:56 am
I'm still getting too many alerts in my alert box. How is a person to keep track if they don't go away or turn dark after you've looked at them?
 #2511  by almostapathetic
 Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:50 pm
lemmiwinx wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:31 am
My biggest problem is alerts on here vs. notifications on Vb. If I had 6 nitifications on Vb I could click on one and go back and it would tell me I now have 5 notifications. On this new board if I click on an alert and go back I have no way to tell which ones already looked at.
There's like a watermark of a checkmark there over the date. You can barely tell it's there. I think the admin is trying to hide it so it doesn't get stolen.
 #2515  by lemmiwinx
 Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:58 pm
Invisible watermarks how ingenious of them. I should have thought of it myself.
 #2570  by almostapathetic
 Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:51 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Can you see it, between the red arrows? I bet depending on your screen setting they may not even be noticeable.

Keep my ebone credits and pay the carpet rider clerk at the convenient store to develop something better in his spare time. He can't do any worse.
 #2586  by lemmiwinx
 Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:14 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:51 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Can you see it, between the red arrows? I bet depending on your screen setting they may not even be noticeable.

Keep my ebone credits and pay the carpet rider clerk at the convenient store to develop something better in his spare time. He can't do any worse.
I see it now. Thanks for all the help and a hearty hi-ho to you and yours.