• How long until

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #2733  by Hakik
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:40 pm
Classic crazy hoe.

She was actually the one who posted my profile on the forum and who found my profile. Back then she didn't know I could see who was viewing me.

Every time I logged in on my profile I saw this on my visitors page. I started taking screencaps it was so ridiculous.
 #2734  by Demeter
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:58 pm
Hakik wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:40 pm
Classic crazy hoe.

She was actually the one who posted my profile on the forum and who found my profile. Back then she didn't know I could see who was viewing me.

Every time I logged in on my profile I saw this on my visitors page. I started taking screencaps it was so ridiculous.
I highly, highly doubt I posted your profile on the forum. I remember sharing photos of you from it since you wouldn't stop posting personal information of mine, but that's it. Anything I did to you was only because you kept doing the same thing to me. And no, you looked at my profile and that's the only reason I was able to see your profile. How the fuck would I even stalk you, lol. This reminds me of when you commented on my Facebook page and when I mentioned it (1. because I didn't even know people other than my friends could do that, and 2. because it was you of all people) you acted like it never happened.

This is kind of amusing but too cringey for me to really laugh over. So awkward.

Edit: Also yes I knew you could see who viewed your profile you fucking halfwit. Anyone whose profile I can see, I know they can see mine on their visitors page as well. I've known that since day 1 of OkCupid...

I'm seriously worried about your mental health at this point....
Last edited by Demeter on Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #2735  by Hakik
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:08 pm
wow you're a bad combo of dumb and crazy.

I didn't post on your FB, I posted in one of Nickoteen's conversations which you were a part of. So it probably showed up on your feed. Ever since you found my FB, you started commenting on my GF's photos, and about stuff you find on my FB. She had to make her profile invisible to guests.
Last edited by Hakik on Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #2736  by Tim_Kerr
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:11 pm
Demeter wrote:

I highly, highly doubt I posted your profile on the forum. I remember sharing photos of you from it since you wouldn't stop posting personal information of mine, but that's it. Anything I did to you was only because you kept doing the same thing to me. And no, you looked at my profile and that's the only reason I was able to see your profile. How the fuck would I even stalk you, lol. This reminds me of when you commented on my Facebook page and when I mentioned it (1. because I didn't even know people other than my friends could do that, and 2. because it was you of all people) you acted like it never happened.

This is kind of amusing but too cringey for me to really laugh over. So awkward.
That's kinda deluded. I remember you posting his pictures in the tinychat thread... You're a piece of work, most pictures (99%) of yourself u posted...
 #2737  by Tim_Kerr
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:15 pm
If I wasn't jacking-off right now I could probably find the post :shock:
 #2747  by Demeter
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:02 am
Hakik wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:08 pm
wow you're a bad combo of dumb and crazy.

I didn't post on your FB, I posted in one of Nickoteen's conversations which you were a part of. So it probably showed up on your feed. Ever since you found my FB, you started commenting on my GF's photos, and about stuff you find on my FB. She had to make her profile invisible to guests.

This is actually libel.

Where the fuck do you think Nickohteen was having his conversation? My profile. I'm not sure if you're actually this confused about some things like this because you lie about so many other things. I don't even know who your girlfriend is - I only know of one photo if I'm remembering correctly YOU posted in tinychat. Possible it was someone else I guess, my memory is foggy to be honest. It's not like I take screenshots of everything you do like some people. And I don't even remember your name on Facebook so that's an obvious lie. Unless someone was harassing you under my name in tinychat. If someone ever harasses you under my name, there's a 98% chance it isn't me. I've never actually harassed you. Although technically I have justification since you keep harassing me. Worst thing I ever did was post your photos after you kept posting photos of me and even said you didn't care if I posted your photos.

God, this isn't even the amusing kind of drama. This is just wasting my time.
 #2750  by Hakik
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:35 am
And this is why you shouldn't lie when you're not smart enough:
Demeter wrote:

This reminds me of when you commented on my Facebook page and when I mentioned it...
Demeter wrote:
And I don't even remember your name on Facebook so that's an obvious lie.
LOL claiming you don't know my FB profile or what my name is on there, when a few posts ago you claimed you remembered exactly a comment I made. That would mean you'd have to know who I am on there, dumb-dumb.
 #2751  by Demeter
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:43 am
Hakik wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:35 am
And this is why you shouldn't lie when you're not smart enough:
Demeter wrote:

This reminds me of when you commented on my Facebook page and when I mentioned it...
Demeter wrote:
And I don't even remember your name on Facebook so that's an obvious lie.
LOL claiming you don't know my FB profile or what my name is on there, when a few posts ago you claimed you remembered exactly a comment I made. That would mean you'd have to know who I am on there, dumb-dumb.
Um, I did at the time you made the comment. But I don't care what your name is or anything about your profile. I looked at it once... Was boring. Didn't leave much of an impression, so it faded from memory. But yeah I remember the exact comment you made. I actually looked back on it like a month ago thinking I might submit the video you posted to a professor who asked for good satire. But it didn't fit the qualifications when I watched it again so I changed my mind and used something else instead. I don't watch much satire so my memories of videos were very limited. Ended up using a video I remembered watching like 7 years ago instead.
 #2754  by Demeter
 Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:50 am
Anthrax666 wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:48 am
Demeter wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:43 am
I looked at it once...
He posted 2 screenshots of you viewing his profile :roll: :roll:
We're talking about Facebook this time you fucking genius.

Edit: I found the old conversation by the way. Guess how I found it? BY LOOKING AT MY PROFILE.