• Stop. Signing. Me. Out.

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #2441  by andrewryan69
 Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:08 pm
Seriously, what the fuck? I close the browser, go to the forum two minutes later, and I'm signed out. What the fuck kind of bullshit is this?

Herpy derpy Andrew, click the Remember Me!!!!

Yeah, I click the Remember Me but it clearly doesn't remember me.

This needs to be fixed ASAP or else I will summon He Who Will Not Be NameDamien.
 #2442  by Tim_Kerr
 Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:14 pm
πŸ’žDaddyπŸ’ž be nimble🚢🏻 Daddy be quickπŸƒπŸ»πŸ’¨ Daddy has a rockπŸ—Ώ hard dick πŸ†πŸ˜! 1️⃣cummyπŸ’¦ 2️⃣cummyπŸ’¦πŸ’¦ 3️⃣cummyπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ 4οΈβƒ£πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦! Daddy cumsπŸ’¦ so much he can’t cum any moreπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š! Ghost cummyπŸ‘»πŸ’¦ Ghost cummyπŸ‘»πŸ’¦ don’t be scaredβŒπŸ˜–βŒ! There’s always more cummiesπŸ’¦πŸ‘… that can be sharedπŸ‘¬! Daddy makes me ☁️squishy☁️ Daddy makes me πŸ’§wetπŸ’§Daddy treats me like his little petπŸˆπŸ©πŸ•! Send this to 69 πŸ’―TRUEπŸ’― Daddy’s or else you’ll 🚫never🚫 get any cummiesπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ again πŸ˜¦πŸ˜³πŸ˜Žβ€ΌοΈ
 #2453  by Anthrax666
 Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:17 am
andrewryan69 wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:08 pm
Seriously, what the fuck? I close the browser, go to the forum two minutes later, and I'm signed out. What the fuck kind of bullshit is this?

Herpy derpy Andrew, click the Remember Me!!!!

Yeah, I click the Remember Me but it clearly doesn't remember me.

This needs to be fixed ASAP or else I will summon He Who Will Not Be NameDamien.
Check your browser settings, make sure it isnt deleting cookies when you close it.