• So this site just just deletes any comment, regardless of rules.

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #2665  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:05 pm
andrewryan69 wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:46 am
eBaum's World is a very liberal, no tolerance, pro-Hillary circlejerk. You can't even say f@ggot anymore.
Ya, we are gonna have to conform to being cucks.

OMG! Trump wouldn't even shake hands with Merkel during her visit to the US. How disrespectful. Trump should be impeached!

Tolerance is the virtue of a dying forum.
 #3710  by Demeter
 Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:16 am
Just loling over the fact that the people complaining here come from Damien's forum and his rules are way more strict. I literally got permabanned just for calling him an idiot because he tried to justify animal abuse by saying plants feel pain. lol. Also, have you guys read the rules for that site? It's literally a rule that you can't offend people. You can't make any racist comments there, etc. Unless he changed it after he permabanned me because he finally realized censorship was unpopular for eBaum's members.

Yeah, he doesn't enforce the rules of his forum until it offends him personally, but trust me this is wayyyyy less censored. Also heard he was talking about site security as if his forum wins on that as well, when he's literally a hacker AND allows and even encourages personal information to be posted. He still has a pastebin with my full name and all my personal messages he got from hacking the forum up, publicly and shown on google for any employer to see. And we were friends, and I even helped invite people to his site. So if he does that to his "friends" the second they call him an idiot, you can be assured that people as malicious as you are not safe there for long, and will probably suffer worse than I did. Make no mistake, he's still the same Damien who leaked everyone's private messages for no reason other than some quick amusement and a power trip. He can act as nice as he wants trying to gain support for his site, which he sees as a business despite his claim he's doing it for the members, but he is still that same, malicious person. This site actually enforces its security and deletes personal information posted regardless of their opinion of the member who had their stuff leaked. Until Damien deletes everyone's personal information and proves that he's not a giant man baby dictator trying to force everyone to respect him through threats, nah, this site wins. Good luck though guys. Hope you never have personal information leaked and never are able to get it removed because you called Damien out on being an idiot once.