• Welcome to the BRAND NEW FORUM!!!!!

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #60399  by pirate
 Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:21 pm
Premium forum? Is it as premium as a can of premium hormel corned beef?
Hardly. The people that make this forum don't put any love in to it like the hard workers at Hormel. Quality control is bullshit at EBW too. Also, there's no way that you can share your EBW forum experience and expect to drop some panties.

My canned corned beef recipe isn't just great for a gourmet meal in a pinch, it's something you can cook up on a boat. It sits there on a cupboard. All you need is some rice and an onion. The butter is hard to keep on the boat, but there's enough grease in the corned beef to make it acceptable...you just use some pam spray for the onion. Also, you have to use a pot for the rice (like a goddamn savage)...it doesn't really matter though. You'll be sitting out there with the boat on autopilot in a gentle breeze. She's hungry and has no idea that you have food on the boat and you cook up this delicious meal??? Get the fuck out of here, she's going to be riding your cock so goddamn hard because you're the ultimate catch, the ultimate man. I'm saying you, but obviously I'm talking about me. It's great, I should be the one fucking her, but she's so turned on by having this delicious meal that she's riding me like she's possessed....like she LITERALLY CANNOT WAIT FOR ME TO EJACULATE MY SEMEN (perfect genetic material for the chance at the best offspring possible) INTO HER VAGINA. But I tease her and last a long time. She's screaming, orgasming over and over, yet begging for me to satisfy her by ejaculating inside of her. And finally, I do... (and then I look at the depth sounder. Is it deep enough?)

Now, have you ever had an experience like this when reading the EBW forum? Not even close. GTFO, sluts.

Added in 17 minutes 18 seconds:
@cunnalingus