• Tech Support

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #3286  by Tim_Kerr
 Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:39 pm
@Demeter
Oh wow that's incredibly sad if that actually exists and isn't photoshopped. But it doesn't surprise me considering how beta the people on that forum are. As long as it's kept private and not posted publicly though honestly I barely even care. Although they are still my photos and it is still malicious, it's more pathetic and disgusting than anything.
it's real :rofl:

#3287  by Demeter
 Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:54 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:39 pm
@Demeter
Oh wow that's incredibly sad if that actually exists and isn't photoshopped. But it doesn't surprise me considering how beta the people on that forum are. As long as it's kept private and not posted publicly though honestly I barely even care. Although they are still my photos and it is still malicious, it's more pathetic and disgusting than anything.
it's real :rofl:

Sorry you just gave yourself away because I have my webcam covered. Nobody would be able to see me changing even if they hacked me. Maybe it's real, but I know at least a portion of it is misleading.
kocher wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:52 pm
Maybe I can come over and help you out. You single? Doesn't matter. I'll be over in 10.
Thanks.
 #3288  by almostapathetic
 Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:00 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sorry you just gave yourself away because I have my webcam covered. Nobody would be able to see me changing even if they hacked me. Maybe it's real, but I know at least a portion of it is misleading.
You do realize your phone has two cameras, one on front and a smaller one on back for facetime and stuff, and that phone connects to wifi? OMG you're so simple. LOL
Last edited by almostapathetic on Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #3289  by Tim_Kerr
I don't see as how I gave myself away.. I don't have premium so I can't actually see what is posted in their.
 #3290  by Demeter
 Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:04 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Demeter wrote:
You do realize your phone has two cameras, one on front and a smaller one on back for facetime and stuff, and that phone connects to wifi? OMG you're so simple. LOL
Yeah except usually my phone is in my backpack, and when it isn't, it's on a dresser and the only view you'd have would be the ceiling. It's not like I prop up my phone when I get dressed.
 #3291  by Tim_Kerr
 Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:09 pm
From what i'm told... It could possibly be a family member leaking the vids and pics
 #3293  by almostapathetic
 Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:31 pm
Demeter wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:04 pm
Yeah except usually my phone is in my backpack, and when it isn't, it's on a dresser and the only view you'd have would be the ceiling. It's not like I prop up my phone when I get dressed.
The key word is "usually", it only takes once. Not to mention if it was tossed on a bed or a futon. You could be texting or whatever as they hack in. It could be recording every second it's on and then the vid clipped/screenshot/edited for the exact material they want.
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:09 pm
From what i'm told... It could possibly be a family member leaking the vids and pics
Look at this little thing you can get at Sears for $35, http://www.sears.com/fredi-mini-portabl ... lsrc=aw.ds

#3294  by Tim_Kerr
 Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:39 pm
u should see the ones on amazon... fits in a vent or door knob.. I bet it would hide nicely in a plastic bag. :roll: