• Tech Support

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #76474  by Hakik
 Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:07 am
Demeter wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:53 pm
What printer do you use?
I got 2 HPs at home, and at work we got 9 different printers at the main office. They're all lexmark, epson, and HP, and they're all pieces of shit. When we need nicer stuff, or need marketing material, we just use stuff like vistaprint. If it's just cheap labels we use Avery. If we need nice stickers, best use a sticker company. It's cheap and it's nice.
 #76491  by joecaca
 Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:12 am
Hakik wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:07 am
Demeter wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:53 pm
What printer do you use?
I got 2 HPs at home, and at work we got 9 different printers at the main office. They're all lexmark, epson, and HP, and they're all pieces of shit. When we need nicer stuff, or need marketing material, we just use stuff like vistaprint. If it's just cheap labels we use Avery. If we need nice stickers, best use a sticker company. It's cheap and it's nice.
Sounds like u have a shit job doe
 #76504  by almostapathetic
 Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:14 am
Demeter wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:54 pm
But unfortunately I think I have to return it because refilling the ink is risky and I don't want to take chances on either having to end up buying ink cartridges full price or fucking up the printer.
What are you, twelve.

And maybe a unicorn could deliver your Kinkos quality commercial printer that cost $59 and uses $15 print cartridges that yield 10,000 pages.

And ink is pure junk. Toner may cost more but the yield evens out the cost and you get printing that 30x faster that won't smug.

Inb4 she's bitching because she put some generic refilled ink cartridge in her new ink printer and fucks it up, then it has no warranty because she used a third party ink cart.
 #76506  by cunnalingus
 Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:18 am
She's using vegan ink that's her problem. Not ink harvested from octopus farms which is far superior. They tie up the octopuses and put teat cups on the octopuses udders and milk it until it gets too old and then slaughter them and send the meat to Japan to use in their food.
edsbrian liked this
 #76510  by HolidayFriday
 Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:26 am
I have a Brother that ran out of ink and is disconnected sitting on the floor under the window. I use the ones at work and school.
 #76538  by Hakik
 Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:35 am
joecaca wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:12 am

Sounds like u have a shit job doe

Seeing as I'm one of the executives, got 2 offices with windows, got my personal downtown parking spot, and I can show up to work whenever I want, I wouldn't really say it's that shitty doe.
 #76540  by almostapathetic
 Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:43 am
Hakik wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:35 am

Seeing as I'm one of the executives, got 2 offices with windows, got my personal downtown parking spot, and I can show up to work whenever I want, I wouldn't really say it's that shitty doe.
Translation:

Looks like you'll be busy with meatings all day. :o
cunnalingus, Hakik liked this