• What's Happened To The Forums

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #49086  by Anthrax666
 Thu May 11, 2017 1:14 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 7:21 pm
you, hakik, almostapethetic, tim_kerr, anthrax666, demeter and pastorx were the commenters and it's not like this place was a packed bar on a Saturday night. It was more of the two o'clock happy hour at a pub with the same four pensioners
How, fuck features, I'm nee coffin dodger.
 #49263  by PepperPeanut
 Fri May 12, 2017 12:48 pm
2tall wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 2:20 am
Well, there goes the forum now. PP is letting everyone know he doesn't like the forum. It's just a matter of time before that SJW shuts this shit down as well.
No, I'm pointing out that the commenters have done to the forums what they did to the comments: Made people less interested in being there.

I'm not shutting the forums down, just need to focus more time to make them better.
 #49271  by 2tall
 Fri May 12, 2017 2:20 pm
PepperPeanut wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 12:48 pm
2tall wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 2:20 am
Well, there goes the forum now. PP is letting everyone know he doesn't like the forum. It's just a matter of time before that SJW shuts this shit down as well.
No, I'm pointing out that the commenters have done to the forums what they did to the comments: Made people less interested in being there.

I'm not shutting the forums down, just need to focus more time to make them better.
PP, when you're in the office and coming up with these website "improvements", is it a "your way or the highway" system or do you take input from other EBW douchebags? I predict a one day wait between forum posts.