• What's Happened To The Forums

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #49399  by cunnalingus
 Sat May 13, 2017 9:07 am
Hakik wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 8:50 am
kocher wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 5:32 am
The barrier betwixt front pagers and forumers has been unwittingly lifted, resulting in a civil war that will leave members in a withering heap of blood, guts, cum, and mac and cheese.
Not much of a civil war. Tim Kerr has been single-handedly manhandling all the frontpagers.
Fake news. Front pagers were silenced and "man handled" because of the threat that off topic comments will be deleted and commenters will be banned.
 #49621  by andrewryan69
 Sun May 14, 2017 6:19 pm
influx of the shit-posters from the front page have really killed most of the activity here on the forums.

You killed this forum. You allowed SQL injections and keylogger installations from hackers and advertisers. You could have upgraded the forum months ago but, obviously, you don't give two shits about here. I messaged you multiple times on the front page in regards to the leaks exposed by Damien but you ignored me. This place was relatively active before last year's implosion and I had my fun fucking around with Ray, brian, Wayner, and lunatics of the ilk ... but I digress.