• Demeter's Restaurant

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #56468  by Demeter
 Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:39 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:47 am
Bitch, you couldn't run a lemonade stand, let alone a restaurant.

Hell, you can barely run you pathetic life.
At least I know how to spell properly, you stupid fuck. lololol.
Hakik wrote:
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:47 am
Bitch, you couldn't run a lemonade stand, let alone a restaurant.

Hell, you can barely run you pathetic life.
How is someone who has to pee in her trash can, and gets anxiety attacks at the slightest stressful situation, ever gonna run a business? I don't think she could even fill out a business registration and the basic tax forms to even get the first steps started.
Um, what the hell else was I supposed to do? I was in excruciating pain waiting for this girl to get out of the bathroom for hours when I had to pee badly before she even got in there. And it was like 3 am in the morning - there wasn't anywhere open to go to the restroom. It's not healthy to hold your pee in for that long. So I peed in an empty trashcan. Fortunately I did have toilet paper in my room and bottles of water and soap so I could actually wash my hands too.

And I've essentially already run two businesses.
 #56498  by Demeter
 Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:08 pm
It would have been my first time meeting her and I could hear her talking to someone so I wasn't sure if there was a guy in there with her and it'd be embarrassing for her. I didn't want to be rude.
 #56502  by almostapathetic
 Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:41 pm
LOL, you spineless twit.

Also, nearly homeless people who are about to live in their car probably can't afford to have Kleenex and such...So, sweetheart, what did you wipe with when you peed in your own trashcan?

Hey, what's the biggest roommate complaint of all time?..."You ate my food!" Not once in the dozens and dozens cryfests, has this ever been said by our vegan twat.
HolidayFriday liked this
 #56506  by Demeter
 Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:02 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:41 pm
LOL, you spineless twit.

Also, nearly homeless people who are about to live in their car probably can't afford to have Kleenex and such...So, sweetheart, what did you wipe with when you peed in your own trashcan?

Hey, what's the biggest roommate complaint of all time?..."You ate my food!" Not once in the dozens and dozens cryfests, has this ever been said by our vegan twat.
Um... I said I had toilet paper. I store my extra toilet paper in my closet. And I can afford Kleenex...

My roommate had his own food but if we ever ate each other's food it was a mutual agreement except the time he ate a couple sticks of celery and I believe he accidentally took my lettuce thinking it was his, but that's it. He was actually a pretty nice person.
 #56507  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:06 pm
HolidayFriday liked this