• Right Wing Babe Faceoff part 2

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #57062  by HolidayFriday
 Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:30 pm
Tom_Selleck wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:13 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:42 am
LOL @ the hat and facial expression. I bet shes picking up a pregnancy test and praying the baby won't come out black
Actually, she's in the produce section. I cropped it out.

BTW...

Her boyfriend's are all white, and all the black guys hate her over it. She was supposed to get sucked into the whole "I like black guys" political correctness thing.

Aaaah, Conservative women.

Tim_Kerr liked this
 #57102  by happysock
 Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:06 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:34 am
And now for the reality of right wing girls...

Face it, liberals have much better looking chicks. Well, except for Demeter, there has to be an exception to every rule.
Would give 50 likes if I could.

As for the conservative ladies at the beginnin of the thread. Would bang.
 #57105  by Demeter
 Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:10 pm
Only conservative women I know are ugly and obese now that I think about it. Except one I was friends with in elementary school who has always been really skinny, but I'm pretty sure she's on welfare and she was already a drug addict in middle school so...
 #57115  by PlusCaChange
 Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:57 pm
I can't say I've noticed any correlation between attractiveness and political views. Mind you most of the women I've dated have been basically center-left only a few were what I'd call right wing, none were hard left or if they were they hid it while they were with me. I've had women who were probably radical leftists interested in me, it's difficult to say for sure since women tend to conceal that sort of thing when they are trying to get your attention and aren't sure where you stand.

However the best looking woman I ever dated was conservative if not reactionary. A stone cold knockout and borderline nymphomaniac, crazy as a bag of weasels but as good looking as any woman I've ever seen in pictures or in person. Aside from her physical charms I was attracted by her honesty, she had the least bullshit and self-delusion of any woman I ever knew. Wasn't enough to make up for the crazy after a while though.
 #57118  by HolidayFriday
 Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:08 pm
Demeter wrote:
Only conservative women I know are ugly and obese now that I think about it.
Of course, all of the women you know are ugly and obese, so I guess it goes without saying.
Except one I was friends with in elementary school who has always been really skinny, but I'm pretty sure she's on welfare and she was already a drug addict in middle school so...
Joking aside, the drug addicts are generally Liberal. How do you figure she's Conservative?
 #57119  by Tim_Kerr
 Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:12 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:

Joking aside, the drug addicts are generally Liberal. How do you figure she's Conservative?
explain meth to me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
 #57121  by happysock
 Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:21 pm
Demeter wrote:
Only conservative women I know are ugly and obese now that I think about it. Except one I was friends with in elementary school who has always been really skinny, but I'm pretty sure she's on welfare and she was already a drug addict in middle school so...
Would not bang!!! ;)
 #57122  by HolidayFriday
 Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:24 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:12 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:

explain meth to me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The meth heads, like bikers, aren't so much Conservative as they are alt right, but when you figure that the overwhelming majority of drug addicts aren't meth heads, then you have to wonder - what makes her think this girl is Conservative? Is she a biker or something? Alt right? KKK?

Did Demeter ask the girl's political affiliation or is she just stereotyping her because she'd like to think that the skinny drug addict is Conservative?
 #57128  by Demeter
 Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:44 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Only conservative women I know are ugly and obese now that I think about it.
Of course, all of the women you know are ugly and obese, so I guess it goes without saying.
Extremely far from the truth. Most women I know IRL/on Facebook are total babes.
Except one I was friends with in elementary school who has always been really skinny, but I'm pretty sure she's on welfare and she was already a drug addict in middle school so...
Uh, not in my experience lol. Only drug addicts I've ever known were definitely conservative. And she added me on Facebook so I saw all her retarded posts about it. She was fun in elementary school though. We used to ride around downtown on her dad's scooter chair thing. My mom would have freaked out if she found out we were exploring downtown all by ourselves, (she still freaks out if I walk downtown by myself actually - apparently a lot of murders/rapes have happened there) but her dad let us.
 #57140  by HolidayFriday
 Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:24 pm
Demeter wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:44 pm
Extremely far from the truth. Most women I know IRL/on Facebook are total babes.
I didn't really think that every girl you knew was fat and ugly, but you have to admit, you have a way of warping reality sometimes. For instance, you say things like the only women you know who would be Conservative are fat and ugly. The way it always seems to me is that the normal women all consider themselves Conservative or at least Moderate. Granted, the far-right alt-right are out there, but so are the loony left.
Uh, not in my experience lol. Only drug addicts I've ever known were definitely conservative.
Aren't you in California? With all the pot smokers and crack heads? I've known tons of Liberal drug addicts.
We used to ride around downtown on her dad's scooter chair thing.
You mean his Rascal? :lol: