• Right Wing Babe Faceoff part 2

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #57430  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:06 pm
^ Who is that sexy Italian broad?

Roaming Millennial has a brother apparently. I wonder what his channel is about?....perhaps how to get beat-up at public school.
 #57435  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:41 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:06 pm
^ Who is that sexy Italian broad?
Lauren Luxenburg 8-)

"A graduate of the University of South Carolina who launched her political career in the rough-and-tumble “First in the South” presidential primary arena.

A native of Northern Virginia, Luxenburg is currently a pollster for Wilson Perkins Allen Opinion Research – a Texas-based survey/ analytics firm. She’s also a regular blogger on RedState.com"

And very definitely a Conservative.
 #62098  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:00 pm
So these two gorgeous babes are attempting to document and report on human-trafficking activities by NGO's taking economic migrants to Europe. They plan to board a vessel, chartered by European patriots from various countries.

There is a unified government effort to characterize the actions of these patriots as some form of terrorism. They are pretending as if they plan to commit violence. These accusations are completely baseless and show the governments' complicity in the so-called "migrant crisis". Government organizations are standing in the way of these patriots from reporting what is actually going on. Clearly, there is something to hide.

Last edited by SkeetDixon on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #62401  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:44 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:36 pm
Kumacho wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:57 pm
You know this is just not fair.

I'll rep this if you post it in Rightwing Babe Faceoff Part 2. :D

#63114  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:57 pm
I notice they skipped the tweet where she told that guy, "If I'm expected to care about your GoFundMe, your assaults, your crowd sourcing, and other issues, you can care about my tire being slashed."

She's being rhetorical by the time she tweeted the standing with her tire thing.

Police, AAA, and the guy who changed the tire say it was slashed. Worn, but slashed. It was slashed in three places, and she discovered it when she left a building and went to get in - not after driving.

So, whatever.

Right now, Hillary is tweeting plugs for her new book about the election called "How It Happened." :lol:

Oh, and this:

And now, back to Conservative women.

Heather Locklear is coming soon 8-)
 #63217  by Tim_Kerr
 Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:05 am
HolidayFriday wrote:

Police, AAA, and the guy who changed the tire say it was slashed. Worn, but slashed. It was slashed in three places, and she discovered it when she left a building and went to get in - not after driving.

So, whatever.

This what u actually believe :lol: :lol: :lol:
 #63224  by HolidayFriday
 Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:28 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:05 am
HolidayFriday wrote:

So, whatever.

This what u actually believe :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, I believe it more the Mr. "you hit a pole - I can see it in the picture."