• eBaum's Meetup At Disney World

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #57022  by Hakik
 Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:37 am
lol this has to be the saddest post I've ever seen on the forum.

I guess you haven't had any luck on tinder or OKcupid. Now you're hoping to just get raped by one of the forum members.

Have you tried this site:
saggybroadsdating.com
 #57040  by Demeter
 Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:46 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:05 am
Demeter wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:25 pm
I'm poor so someone will have to pay for my transportation and ticket and food and then we should be all set.
I would pay all of those to see you face to face and punch square in you floppy chest. Watching those fat cheeks gasp for air like a goldfish out of water would be an awesome spectacle. The elation and joy of watching your square chin quiver in pain would be so satisfying. Seeing that pan-face turn red and fill with tears...I can barely contain myself just thinking about it.
K deal. Just paypal me the money and I'll meet you there. Can't wait.
Hakik wrote:lol this has to be the saddest post I've ever seen on the forum.

I guess you haven't had any luck on tinder or OKcupid. Now you're hoping to just get raped by one of the forum members.

Have you tried this site:
saggybroadsdating.com
I actually don't want an intimate relationship and especially not sex, so I'm only on Tinder and OkCupid for when I'm really bored and there's not much else to do. Currently ignoring a cute Harvard graduate with a PhD among other impressive characteristics. If he wanted to go to Disney World I would feel bad for him paying for my ticket and stuff and then I would feel obligated to start a relationship with him. But if someone here did it I would feel no guilt at all and it would be fun. Would be kind of hard to rape someone at Disney World.
cunnalingus wrote:I'm thinking disneyland is a place where most forum members wouldn't be able to go within 500 feet of
Fuck. Good point.
 #57042  by Hakik
 Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:52 am
Demeter wrote:

Would be kind of hard to rape someone at Disney World.
I don't know about rape, but there's definitely plenty of places you can finger a girl in Disney. Me and one of my exes found a perfect place in Epcot to have sex. But she was scared people might still hear her, so she just gave me a blowjob. Afterward I fingered her on Spaceship Earth.
Tom_Selleck liked this
 #57043  by Demeter
 Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:59 am
Hakik wrote:
Demeter wrote:

Would be kind of hard to rape someone at Disney World.
I don't know about rape, but there's definitely plenty of places you can finger a girl in Disney. Me and one of my exes found a perfect place in Epcot to have sex. But she was scared people might still hear her, so she just gave me a blowjob. Afterward I fingered her on Spaceship Earth.

Way too much information.
 #57054  by Tom_Selleck
 Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:02 pm
Hakik wrote:
That's just fantastic!

I bet you danced like Tobey McGuire in Spiderman 3 after