• If You Had A Sugar Daddy/Sugar Momma

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #57439  by Demeter
 Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:58 pm
What would you ask them to buy you?

Was just looking at some cute underwear then remembered I'm broke and thought about how easy it would be to get someone to buy them for me if I told them I'd take a picture in them. Could get a whole new wardrobe.
Last edited by Demeter on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #57447  by Demeter
 Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:29 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:14 pm
Jesus, that's hurtin. I know you're trolling but there really are lonely dudes out there that would pay for that.
How do you think I'm trolling?

Lots of men would pay for that. I wouldn't even have to take photos honestly for some of them who just like to give away stuff. It's a fetish.

Anyway, I would have them buy a new wardrobe obviously. A trip to a nice hair salon. A gym membership. A new bike. Theme park tickets. A meal at a really fancy vegan restaurant.

If they were really rich and generous, then an apartment, furniture of my choice to go in it, a Tesla, and money to start my own business.
Last edited by Demeter on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #57454  by cunnalingus
 Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:52 pm
Like I said, that's hurting. You're gonna have a models body to get all that shit from a lonely dude who wants pics of you in a bra. I mean fuck, you've already given those pics away here for free. You should just take tom_sellecks offer of a moustache ride for $150 and cut you losses.
 #57472  by Demeter
 Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:01 pm
Aren't you curious though? This way you can see for yourself and you don't have to feel guilty because I'm the one getting the free stuff, not you.