• Nicely done hakik!

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #57957  by almostapathetic
 Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:24 pm
pirate wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:16 pm
The greatest irony is that Demeter's pussy smells like rotten meat. Fact.
And to add more irony she uses $8 toilet paper on it after she pees in a trashcan. Not sure what's so "particular" bout the TP or how many rolls she's talking about.
Kumacho liked this
 #57967  by Demeter
 Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:34 am
I would just like to state for the record that I do not actually watch The Big Bang Theory.

And that particular toilet paper was the only soft toilet paper option at the store at the time, and I still had money back then. I mostly use it for blowing my nose because it's soft enough to not irritate my nose. And it was like 12 rolls or something.
 #57985  by almostapathetic
 Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:53 am
Demeter wrote:
And that particular toilet paper was the only soft toilet paper option at the store at the time, and I still had money back then. I mostly use it for blowing my nose because it's soft enough to not irritate my nose. And it was like 12 rolls or something.
The first step in the process of making soft tissue paper is creating paper pulp, which can be generated from recycled or new materials. The paper pulp is processed with a Yankee dryer, a drying cylinder heated by steam. This dryer puts the pulp through a process called creping.

The hood above the roller dries the pulp with a forceful heat as the roller turns and a fine blade scrapes the tissue down to the soft, desired thickness.The tissue does not get completely scraped away, because the roller is first sprayed with protein glue (hide glue) known in this application as creping glue.

The creping process gives the paper flexibility and creates open areas for water absorption. A micro-fold structure is formed inside the paper layers to create these open areas.

Haha, you're wiping you nose and body with dead animals. :lol:

Inb4 she researches a truly vegan brand she's never even heard of and lies saying it's the brand she's using. Notice she gave no details about the origin or brand of the TP. You know if it was truly vegan and animal free, she would've said that for sure.
 #58049  by Demeter
 Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:24 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:53 am
Demeter wrote:
The first step in the process of making soft tissue paper is creating paper pulp, which can be generated from recycled or new materials. The paper pulp is processed with a Yankee dryer, a drying cylinder heated by steam. This dryer puts the pulp through a process called creping.

The hood above the roller dries the pulp with a forceful heat as the roller turns and a fine blade scrapes the tissue down to the soft, desired thickness.The tissue does not get completely scraped away, because the roller is first sprayed with protein glue (hide glue) known in this application as creping glue.

The creping process gives the paper flexibility and creates open areas for water absorption. A micro-fold structure is formed inside the paper layers to create these open areas.

Haha, you're wiping you nose and body with dead animals. :lol:

Inb4 she researches a truly vegan brand she's never even heard of and lies saying it's the brand she's using. Notice she gave no details about the origin or brand of the TP. You know if it was truly vegan and animal free, she would've said that for sure.
Nope, nice try though. It was Cottonelle, which is vegan.
 #58060  by cunnalingus
 Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:22 pm
LOL vegan toilet paper. Do you know how wood pulp is made???? Not with care of the environment for the precious animals that's for sure.
 #58172  by cunnalingus
 Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:43 am
Oh yeah they're bleached, along with being loaded with other cancer causing chemicals during production. Lol cottonelle..... fucking generic toilet paper that has nothing that makes it stand out to any other name brands. Might as well use great value for fucks same lol.