• Do you believe we landed on the moon?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.

Do you believe we landed on the moon?

Yes
79%
No
21%
Undecided
No votes
0%
 #57614  by PepperPeanut
 Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:35 pm
This site has always been kind of a hot bed of conspiracy theorists. We have some flat-earthers, some 9/11 truthers, some ancient alien believers, and some people who believe we didn't land on the moon.

What conspiracy theory do you believe?
 #57620  by Hakik
 Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:51 pm
PepperPeanut wrote:
This site has always been kind of a hot bed for morons.
I agree.

I know there's a lot of corruption and corrupted interest in our government, but I don't believe in too many of the more complex US government conspiracies, because our administration doesn't have the level of smooth efficiency conspiracy theorists give them credit for.

I like the Kim Kardashian Olympic conspiracy. You know when she got robbed in Paris, which looked suspiciously like it was staged or an inside job. There's a theory that it was probably to help kill the Paris Olympic bid, by making Paris look unsafe (like they really need help in that), so that the 2024 Olympics would go to L.A., and Kanye could sing in the opening show.
PepperPeanut liked this
 #57629  by cunnalingus
 Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:04 pm
AngryGeriatric wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:03 pm
I have some serious doubts that Reese's peanut butter cups were discovers because some idiot dropped his chocolate in another guys peanut butter. Seem implausible.
*scoffs* You don't believe that? I bet you also think you know how they get the caramel in the caramilk bar.
 #57630  by AngryGeriatric
 Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:06 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:04 pm
AngryGeriatric wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:03 pm
I have some serious doubts that Reese's peanut butter cups were discovers because some idiot dropped his chocolate in another guys peanut butter. Seem implausible.
*scoffs* You don't believe that? I bet you also think you know how they get the caramel in the caramilk bar.
and don't even get me started on those little cookie-making elf bastards.
 #57639  by SkeetDixon
 Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:25 pm
PastorX wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:16 pm
people who believe we went to the moon=
:shock:
Like the guy wasn't pathetic enough, they throw in that bit at 20 seconds where he's running up the basement stairs yelling "Mom! I'm Coming!!!". :D

Props to his boy for trying to get him laid. :)
 #57641  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:34 pm
PepperPeanut wrote:
This site has always been kind of a hot bed of conspiracy theorists. We have some flat-earthers, some 9/11 truthers, some ancient alien believers, and some people who believe we didn't land on the moon.

What conspiracy theory do you believe?
Which moon are you talking about... :? :? :?
BDR529 liked this