• Verdict on Kumacho

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #58571  by ad86
 Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:29 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:53 pm
Is pirate doesn't like kumacho then he's alright in my books.
you'd get along well with kumachos dad then too
 #58713  by pirate
 Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:55 pm
Kumacho's dad is embarrassed as fuck. After 18 years of being humiliated that they're genetically related, his dad is like "enlist in the navy, you snivelly little bitch...maybe that will make you in to a man. Lord knows I tried everything. And quit crying, you god damn...FUCK, WE'RE IN PUBLIC, please stop. You're embarrassing me. What do you need for me to give you to stop right now..."

Anyways, it didn't help. Kumacho was almost kicked out of the service for complaining about having dry nasal passages. He literally went to the hospital and said that he wouldn't work unless they gave him saline spray for his nose.

Well, when his dad heard about this, he told Kumacho the most interesting thing. He said "Son, I don't know what I did to fail you. When you were young I prayed to the lord Jesus Christ that you wouldn't be a homosexual. I was sure that you were...but as you got older, you proved me wrong. You're even less of a son than a homosexual. Son, I wish you were a homosexual. I mean that. I don't know what you think you are. I dont know why God fucked me over so hard..."

Kumacho's commanding officer threatened to discharge him from the hospital, but that isn't what decreased the complaining. It was his father's straight talk that made him realize that he wouldn't last as a sick bay commando. The whining and bitching and god damned drama didn't stop, but he stopped going to the hospital for nasal spray, and that kept him in the military for 20 years so he could retire off the taxpayer's dime.

And, as we got closer to the present time, Kumacho wrote a post here about almost dying from taking an extra beta blocker. It's probably for the best that his dad is dead, because it would've killed him. I can't imagine that guy NOT having a stroke or heart attack after reading what his "son" wrote about "almost dying."

Kumacho is a good guy though. Real talk.
 #58806  by cunnalingus
 Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:03 am
ad86 wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
Yeah I would, I heard he hates fags also. You two wouldn't get along.
 #58921  by ad86
 Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:43 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
ad86 wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
Wow his dad is a self loathing gay guy that hates his son? Thats a fucked up house hold man.
 #58922  by almostapathetic
 Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:55 pm
My fantasy has turned to madness
And all my goodness
Has turned to badness
My need to possess you
Has consumed my soul
My life is trembling
I have no control
 #58924  by cunnalingus
 Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:05 pm
ad86 wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:
ad86 wrote:

Wow his dad is a self loathing gay guy that hates his son? Thats a fucked up house hold man.
You try so hard, poor recovery by the way.
 #58955  by ad86
 Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:59 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:05 pm
ad86 wrote:
cunnalingus wrote:

You try so hard, poor recovery by the way.
lol says the guy that hangs off my every post. Every notification I have is you either quoting me or liking my comments #obsessed
 #58956  by cunnalingus
 Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:03 pm
I responded to your posts because you called me out first or responded to what I wrote which had nothing to do with you like you always do. Every single time, at least I'm liking what you wrote what was funny which is rare and not getting mad like you do and mass thumbing down my forum posts. Also look up retard, you responded to my post first. You just said I do what you always do.