• ☠ ✪ The Gun Thread Reloaded ✪ ☠

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #59963  by cunnalingus
 Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:07 pm
andrewryan69 wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:57 pm
I don't need a gun *unsheathes katana* Reminds me of the time some fat hillbilly pulled an AR-15 on me *wipes forehead* boy let me tell you, the minute he trained his sights on me, I took my katana out and sliced his gun in half, you should have seen the look on the guy's fucking face, his girlfriend immediately left him and fucked me afterwards because the nice guy always wins.
*tips fedora* Defending a womans honor is our duty.
 #60005  by happysock
 Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:42 pm
andrewryan69 wrote:
I don't need a gun *unsheathes katana* Reminds me of the time some fat hillbilly pulled an AR-15 on me *wipes forehead* boy let me tell you, the minute he trained his sights on me, I took my katana out and sliced his gun in half, you should have seen the look on the guy's fucking face, his girlfriend immediately left him and fucked me afterwards because the nice guy always wins.
That was rude! Ruining a man's gun and fucking his sister. :evil:
 #60113  by Kumacho
 Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:47 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:32 am
pirate wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:44 pm
Sailboats > guns. You kids need to get a life.
Sounds a little gay, i bet you're also into getting pegged by meth head prostitutes.
It's a sailboat. They are pegged legged, one eyed, pirate booty meth head prostitutes.
cunnalingus liked this
 #60184  by gaahl_
 Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:15 pm
andrewryan69 wrote:
*nothing personnel, kid*
 #60201  by HolidayFriday
 Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:27 pm
andrewryan69 wrote: