• Embarrassing Dating Site Experiences

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #65203  by cunnalingus
 Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:50 am
You guys have a great success you're on a different day so we don't know how about the game and then we have the best of all your games with your special teams you guys know what they're going camping yet to do have the right one to get a follow for me please don't follow my heart and I'll give it up for your mind to let your mind down your face for you a long long way to the best and most important part
 #66995  by PlusCaChange
 Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:15 pm
Egalitarian Feminist?

I do have to say most women have a different notion of fairness. Men (not all males qualify) generally see fairness as the same rules apply to everyone and any outcome that happens after that is fair. Women tend to think of fairness as the same or at least a positive outcome for everyone with the rules being continually adjusted to that end.
 #67005  by Demeter
 Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:22 pm
@PlusCaChange Some feminists believe equal opportunities and rights despite the outcome, and some believe in "justice" which would in this case be described as equal or at least positive outcomes for everyone with rules being adjusted. And some believe in a mix depending on the situation.

It can kind of be summed up here:

But different situations make more sense than others. Off the top of my head I can't actually think of a case where "justice" would be most fair in regards to women's rights and opportunities though. I mean unless it's something like women in boxing. Men are biologically stronger (on average, because testosterone), so it wouldn't really be a fair game if a woman was paired against a man (honestly not sure how much strength varies between men and women in the same weight category so for the example let's just say he's bigger than her too). So the "just" thing to do would be to have women compete against other women. But some feminists also might want to be allowed to fight men, just throwing that out there - never actually heard of any arguing for this but then I'm not in that scene so IDK maybe there are some confident female boxers who want to beat more than women.
 #67046  by PlusCaChange
 Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:02 am
Again political words. Justice means doing what is morally right or right in law so it can have whatever meaning the speaker chooses depending in their moral outlook or the laws of their country. It's just a weak positive.

Specifically what we see in the illustration would be more correctly described as equality versus equalization.

You can see why they prefer 'justice', 'equalization' has a nasty ring to it.
JohnnyP, Kumacho liked this
 #68940  by PastorX
 Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:34 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:22 pm
@PlusCaChange Some feminists believe equal opportunities and rights despite the outcome, and some believe in "justice" which would in this case be described as equal or at least positive outcomes for everyone with rules being adjusted. And some believe in a mix depending on the situation.

But different situations make more sense than others. Off the top of my head I can't actually think of a case where "justice" would be most fair in regards to women's rights and opportunities though. I mean unless it's something like women in boxing. Men are biologically stronger (on average, because testosterone), so it wouldn't really be a fair game if a woman was paired against a man (honestly not sure how much strength varies between men and women in the same weight category so for the example let's just say he's bigger than her too). So the "just" thing to do would be to have women compete against other women. But some feminists also might want to be allowed to fight men, just throwing that out there - never actually heard of any arguing for this but then I'm not in that scene so IDK maybe there are some confident female boxers who want to beat more than women.
LOL that picture I have seen a million times. If you're all about equity and equality then why can't those kids be inside of the game instead of outside. LOL this picture's hidden agenda laughs at the poor.