• How many minorities have you interacted with this week?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #66060  by almostapathetic
 Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:09 am
PlusCaChange wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:00 am
That clear things up a bit?
Why is how much pigment you have in your skin or the shape of your eyes the most important thing about you? The thing which defines you as a minority.
It's nature's way of warning us to keep away. I for one am not gonna argue with nature.
 #66338  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:39 pm
Every day you don't see any Black people is a blessing. I can't stand how the government creates low-income housing in nice White areas. That is a fucking crime. I hate seeing Blacks faces in formerly all-White neighborhoods. You just know things are on the downhill and will only get worse. They'll lower the property values and breed like cockroaches. ALL THE WHILE THE WHITE MAN IS PAYING OUTRAGEOUS PROPERTY TAXES TO FUND THE INFESTATION.

It just goes to show that you never truly own anything in the United States. Don't pay those property taxes and see what happens. On top of that, the government will undermine the value of your assets on your dime.
 #66456  by andrewryan69
 Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:12 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:39 pm
Every day you don't see any Black people is a blessing. I can't stand how the government creates low-income housing in nice White areas. That is a fucking crime. I hate seeing Blacks faces in formerly all-White neighborhoods. You just know things are on the downhill and will only get worse. They'll lower the property values and breed like cockroaches. ALL THE WHILE THE WHITE MAN IS PAYING OUTRAGEOUS PROPERTY TAXES TO FUND THE INFESTATION.

It just goes to show that you never truly own anything in the United States. Don't pay those property taxes and see what happens. On top of that, the government will undermine the value of your assets on your dime.
What do you do for a living?
 #66497  by SkeetDixon
 Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:17 pm
andrewryan69 wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:12 pm

What do you do for a living?
I manage a hedge fund with Pee_Patrol. Mostly, we invest in lil poops doe.
I do networking consultant work too doe.

I can't stand dealing with Blacks in customer service, especially over the phone. They are just not intelligent enough to be very helpful. Not to mention, they are terrible at professional conversation. It's like they are reading off the script word-for-word and doing a terrible job at it.

I spoke with this Black woman in Kentucky to service a utility. She was so dumb, I ended up yelling at her and hanging up. Later, I spoke with a White man out of Buffalo, NY, very well-mannered and professional. It's just night and day.

I can't stand dealing with Blacks. Also, never relax around' em either. :)
 #67540  by dropofahat
 Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:19 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:29 am
PlusCaChange wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:37 am
Everyone is a minority of some kind, just depends on what classification system you decide to use.
Nigs, chinks, dot-heads, beaners, banana farmers, ragheads, injuns, abbos, and quite possibly broads. Basically any non-honky excluding Pollacks. That clear things up a bit?