• Fashion/Wish Lists/Wanelo/aliexpress

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #66228  by PlusCaChange
 Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:32 am
Where you're from the women just cream their jeans when they hear a guy talk like a smug overcompensating douche?
My conversation is not how I write. I do apparently give the impression of being at least very confident but I've found the only people who would call me smug or overcompensating are those who have a lot of envy eating them up inside.
 #66231  by 2tall
 Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:44 am
PlusCaChange wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:32 am
Where you're from the women just cream their jeans when they hear a guy talk like a smug overcompensating douche?
My conversation is not how I write. I do apparently give the impression of being at least very confident but I've found the only people who would call me smug or overcompensating are those who have a lot of envy eating them up inside.
How did you come to this conclusion, professor?? Did you have everyone that's called you an overcompensating smug douche fill out a questionnaire afterwards?
 #66232  by PlusCaChange
 Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:48 am
How did you come to this conclusion, professor?
I noted they didn't just think I was a smug, overcompensating douche, they thought about half the human race was. Chances are if you meet assholes everywhere you go, you are the asshole.

Added in 4 minutes 36 seconds:
Actually no one has ever called me even conceited directly to my face, (well, not since high school) much less smug or overcompensating but people have implied it from time to time by manner. It will shock you to learn in real life people are much more likely to remark on my lack of egoism.
 #66234  by 2tall
 Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:56 am
PlusCaChange wrote:
I noted they didn't just think I was a smug, overcompensating douche, they thought about half the human race was. Chances are if you meet assholes everywhere you go, you are the asshole.
I think you're projecting thoughts onto people. I seriously doubt you've bothered to get to know people that don't like you. If someone calls me an asshole I can usually think of something I've done to deserve it. I don't automatically assume they think everyone's an asshole. I think you're a douche because you go out of your way to make people think you're smarter than you are.
 #66235  by edsbrian
 Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:04 am
2tall wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:56 am
PlusCaChange wrote:
I think you're projecting thoughts onto people. I seriously doubt you've bothered to get to know people that don't like you. If someone calls me an asshole I can usually think of something I've done to deserve it. I don't automatically assume they think everyone's an asshole. I think you're a douche because you go out of your way to make people think you're smarter than you are.
Hey 2tall, you're a boring asshole. #Winning
 #66237  by PlusCaChange
 Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:06 am
you go out of your way to make people think you're smarter than you are
And exactly how smart am I as opposed to how smart I think I am, since you seemed to be blessed with such an extraordinary insight, particularly for someone who seems to find such insight dubious if not actually offensive in others?

Ironic, don't you think?
 #66458  by FHRitP
 Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:20 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:26 pm
BTW I'll take a selfie just for whoever buys me something from there. 1 selfie per item. The more expensive the better the selfie.
How about a selfie for us to see if it would even be worth the bother?
 #66503  by Demeter
 Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:38 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:58 am
I don't condone prostitution, you should be ashamed of yourself Demeter.
I like to think of it as redistributing wealth to enhance the vegan economy.
FHRitP wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:26 pm
BTW I'll take a selfie just for whoever buys me something from there. 1 selfie per item. The more expensive the better the selfie.
How about a selfie for us to see if it would even be worth the bother?
Sure, I only post selfies here though: www.tinychat.com/ebaumsforum