• Fashion/Wish Lists/Wanelo/aliexpress

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #66507  by HolidayFriday
 Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:52 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:38 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:58 am
I don't condone prostitution, you should be ashamed of yourself Demeter.
I like to think of it as redistributing wealth to enhance the vegan economy.
Sounds a lot better than pretending people would buy you things for pictures by going to a different sight because this one will ban you for asking again.

Granted.
 #67355  by PlusCaChange
 Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:13 pm
I didn't get to my full height until I was about 16, though I was the tallest in my class in 8th grade (which was handy) by Senior year I was eclipsed by at least half dozen other boys. There was a girl who was 6'1", not bad looking either, flat chested but legs for days.
 #67485  by almostapathetic
 Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:57 am
Starts "Fashion" thread...Promptly turns it into another "Vegan" thread.
Demeter wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:32 am
I think we should have a fashion and shopping board. I just have so much to say. Also, here's my wishlist on etsy too. https://www.etsy.com/people/ElocinKeram ... vs_index_1

Criminal Mischief
Knowingly tampered with, move, damage, destroy, or deface someone else’s property.

The charge you face depends on many factors. The most serious of criminal mischief offenses is a 1st degree misdemeanor. This means you could face a maximum of 6 months in jail and fines up to $1,000.

Vandalism
You could be facing an Ohio Vandalism charge if you knowingly cause physical harm to an occupied structure or its contents, or someone else’s property when that property is used for their business. The severity of the charge you face depends on the value of the property damage. Less than $5,000 - 5th Degree felony - 6-12 months in prison and $2,500 in fines.
The best part is the sticker will cause the meat to be unsellable and tossed in the trash. Those animals will have died for nothing, not even to be food. The sticker will do nothing in the end to affect anyone, it will simply be shrugged of by any potential consumer. All it will do is make the selfish vegan feel good about herself. She will have caused those animals to die to become nothing but garbage. And...More meat will be ordered to replace the vandalized trashed meat.

It's like an ANTIFA starter pack. Next she'll be smashing store windows and starting fires. But it's OK, she'll make an excuse for destroying people's livelihood to satisfy her wants.

Nevermind, she doesn't have the drive to do anything more than bitching online and adding anti-meat stickers to an online wish list. Carry on.