• Fashion/Wish Lists/Wanelo/aliexpress

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #67549  by Demeter
 Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:43 pm
I didn't buy the stickers. I just like the idea of it but would never actually put stickers on the products. If I ever did anything like that it would be like putting a piece of paper explaining the cruelty involved, inside of an egg carton so they wouldn't see it until they opened it. Or as I have actually done before (but not recently), I would leave pamphlets near the animal products.

But again, I don't do that anymore. I used to be more obsessive about activism and would leave pamphlets basically everywhere and would even talk to people in grocery stores about it as they were picking up animal products.
 #67551  by almostapathetic
 Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:53 pm
Demeter wrote:
But again, I don't do that anymore. I used to be more obsessive about activism and would leave pamphlets basically everywhere and would even talk to people in grocery stores about it as they were picking up animal products.
You realized people didn't give two shits about what you were saying. Perhaps you actually are able to figure things out and possess a shred of common sense.

That or you're just lazy. Hmmm.
 #67552  by Demeter
 Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:57 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:53 pm
Demeter wrote:
You realized people didn't give two shits about what you were saying. Perhaps you actually are able to figure things out and possess a shred of common sense.

That or you're just lazy. Hmmm.
Not true. Some people actually took out a notepad and a pen and started writing down what I said they were so disturbed. If they didn't give a shit that was their own issue, but it was worth a try.