• Fashion/Wish Lists/Wanelo/aliexpress

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #67625  by Demeter
 Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:46 pm
I'm incredibly displeased with the lack of cute pig themed clothing and accessories available.

Pigs are my favorite animals and they're severely underappreciated in design. Pigs are cute as fuck but it's impossible to find a cute pig key chain. I'm going to have to make one myself.
 #67640  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:32 am
Demeter wrote:
I'm incredibly displeased with the lack of cute pig themed clothing and accessories available.

Pigs are my favorite animals and they're severely underappreciated in design. Pigs are cute as fuck but it's impossible to find a cute pig key chain. I'm going to have to make one myself.
Jesus. Shut the hell up.
 #67644  by Demeter
 Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:00 am
SkeetDixon wrote:
Demeter wrote:

Jesus. Shut the hell up.
Somebody's mad I don't want to have his babies.
 #67656  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:48 am
Demeter wrote:
SkeetDixon wrote:
Demeter wrote:

Jesus. Shut the hell up.
I got major baby peer pressure today at a fantasy draft at someone's house. What used to be a mancave is now a child daycare center full of toys. One guy was holding a newborn baby while drafting.......... Two guys were on facetime holding babies while drafting......... Guys were bringing their wives and kids to the draft. :x Toddlers were running around everywhere. Man, I got old.

If my life goes to total shit, you can be my broodmare though. ;)
 #67657  by Demeter
 Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:03 am
aliexpress is kinda like an online 99 cents store. Half the items in my cart are less than a dollar (I have 14 items in my cart, the rest are around 2-5 dollars except for one hoodie that's 13 dollars). I wish they had a version of this site but for food from all around the world.
SkeetDixon wrote:
Demeter wrote:
SkeetDixon wrote:
Jesus. Shut the hell up.
I got major baby peer pressure today at a fantasy draft at someone's house. What used to be a mancave is now a child daycare center full of toys. One guy was holding a newborn baby while drafting.......... Two guys were on facetime holding babies while drafting......... Guys were bringing their wives and kids to the draft. :x Toddlers were running around everywhere. Man, I got old.

If my life goes to total shit, you can be my brood mare though. ;)
Actual face I just made.

#67825  by Demeter
 Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:12 am
I just bought 16 items from aliexpress for only 36 bucks. That included a bra, a hoodie, a shirt, socks, a silicone make up blender, a shaker bottle, ear picks, 2 keychains, a book light, an eye mask for sleeping, blue light blocking glasses, and artificial nails. Hopefully they aren't all garbage but I'll find out in a month. Most of them had good reviews though. Downside so far is shipping takes forever. Also, they have like no cheap bras available in D cups. I had to get a larger band width but I figured it might still fit because Asians make everything smaller and one of the reviews said it was small so I took a risk to find out. Only 4 bucks but that was probably the riskiest purchase I made.

Edit: Also love the message I just got from one of the sellers. So cute.
"thanks your order! You are our great buyer! We will send your order soon! Have a good time"

Edit: Also really love this dress but don't think I could pull it off since I'm thicc and short. Also there are no reviews for it so it might be garbage IRL.