• Did you see the Clickhole article about eBaum's World Today?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #66818  by Kingmike28
 Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:02 am
Ya know what, you fucking assholes. The 1st amendment gives people the right to be nazis or BLM protesters. That's cool, that's America. You can do that here.
You also must suffer the consequences of being such a follower. If that means losing your job or losing the respect of your neighbors then so be it.
If you want to stand up for your cause then be ready to handle the backlash you will receive.

Added in 3 minutes 58 seconds:
edsbrian wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:46 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:10 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:43 pm
I did not see the clickhole article but I did see several pictures of Miley Cyrus peeing and it gave me a boner.
Link?
Celebjihad
I don't know what you said, but the Blackhawks are fags and the Rangers will,take the cup in 2000-whatever-the-fuck-this-year-is
edsbrian liked this
 #66847  by edsbrian
 Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:00 am
Kingmike28 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:06 am
Ya know what, you fucking assholes. The 1st amendment gives people the right to be nazis or BLM protesters. That's cool, that's America. You can do that here.
You also must suffer the consequences of being such a follower. If that means losing your job or losing the respect of your neighbors then so be it.
If you want to stand up for your cause then be ready to handle the backlash you will receive.

Added in 3 minutes 58 seconds:
edsbrian wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:46 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:10 pm

Link?
Celebjihad
I don't know what you said, but the Blackhawks are fags and the Rangers will,take the cup in 2000-whatever-the-fuck-this-year-is
No........ oh, and hey now!