• Craft/Creative Work Thread

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #68032  by Demeter
 Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:37 am
Post about crafts you're interested in or have done or other kinds of creative works here.

I'm interested in making my own vinyl stickers, but I'm not sure it would be worth paying for the materials unless I also started selling my stickers on Etsy. What made me consider it is how expensive shipping is for all the stickers I want. I'd end up paying 10 dollars for a sticker from the UK (which is where the best stickers are from of course), and that's just crazy. Could also make custom mugs, phone cases, magnets, etc. with the same materials.

Same applies to clothing/screenprinting. Would love to start making my own custom clothes.

I think I'll start creating some designs and maybe this will be my little part time job while I'm in school if I do well.
 #68210  by Demeter
 Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:45 pm
I can't wait to start making stickers. I have so many ideas. I think I really will invest in a Cricut machine and all that cool stuff so I can start a business. Seems like such an easy, fun way to make money. Stickers and magnets and shirts and hoodies and tote bags and buttons and mugs.

Can't wait to start making stickers like this: Image

There are some designs I really want to make into stickers and all that with though that have already been perfectly designed by someone else but I don't know who designed them so I don't know if it would be against the law to use them.

I really want to use the "quit eating my flesh you sick fuck" and "not your mom not your milk" designs but I have no idea how to credit the artist/if they'd be okay with me using them.
 #68258  by cunnalingus
 Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:36 am
It's probably already been done though, you need a fresh idea. How about you design a gadget that hooks on your vegan clothes that will detect when another person is nearby that says loudly IM A VEGAN, MEAT IS MURDER. That way they know to avoid talking to you so they don't have to listen to a vegan shove his/her beliefs down their throat.
Concerno liked this