• Craft/Creative Work Thread

  • If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #69271  by HolidayFriday
 Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:18 am
Demeter wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:49 am
Image

I won't run into copyright issues if I sell this as my own design, right? Someone else came up with the slogan but the art is completely mine.
You might check the size of the ears and move the back left leg out so it doesn't look like it's doing a model pose, but other than that, it looks alright.

You know, the slogan is actually the part that people wouldn't like. Maybe if you did some brainstorming, you could come up with something that could possibly convert people instead of insulting them - something that doesn't have the word "fuck" in it, so it could be worn in the general public.

That's my two cents.

I took a silk screening class in college, and it's relatively easy to mass produce t-shirts once you've made the screen. Stickers tend to devalue things.
 #69285  by almostapathetic
 Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:41 am
Demeter wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:46 am

No. I absolutely do not crave any animal products. It's not food to me anymore, and my actual food tastes wayyyyy fucking better.
@Demeter

Then why do you people call your food meat names and make those foods look like actual meat, sometimes right down to fake bones? Do you not see how psychotic that is? It's like fucking a Real Doll of a child and then telling everyone you're not a pedophile. :roll:
PlusCaChange, Concerno liked this
 #69358  by Demeter
 Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:39 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:18 am
Demeter wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:49 am
Image

I won't run into copyright issues if I sell this as my own design, right? Someone else came up with the slogan but the art is completely mine.
You might check the size of the ears and move the back left leg out so it doesn't look like it's doing a model pose, but other than that, it looks alright.
Thanks.
You know, the slogan is actually the part that people wouldn't like. Maybe if you did some brainstorming, you could come up with something that could possibly convert people instead of insulting them - something that doesn't have the word "fuck" in it, so it could be worn in the general public.
I plan on using different slogans with it. I will brainstorm, but honestly I don't find it that insulting to the majority of people. If I saw someone wearing that shirt before I went vegan I would be slightly amused and then disgusted in myself because I actually am a sick fuck. Then I'd go vegetarian then do some more research and become vegan. Maybe I should say, "Go vegan," at the bottom of it. I also want to make a calf one where it says something like, "I scream for your ice cream."
That's my two cents.

I took a silk screening class in college, and it's relatively easy to mass produce t-shirts once you've made the screen. Stickers tend to devalue things.
What do you mean by stickers tend to devalue things?

I can't wait to start selling my stuff. If I do well maybe I'll even start donating 10% to Peaceful Prairie Sanctuary.




Also, what do you think would be an effective way to turn people vegan?
 #69362  by edsbrian
 Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:45 pm
joecaca wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:42 pm
Is your life only about being vegan? Do you shave your cooch?
If I had to guess, her snooch is hairy as fuck. Probably pubes down to her knees, looking like she has Howard Stern's Jew head in a leg lock.
joecaca liked this
 #69363  by Demeter
 Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:46 pm
joecaca wrote:Is your life only about being vegan? Do you shave your cooch?
Veganism is the most important thing in my life. And yes, just because it feels cleaner.
 #69364  by edsbrian
 Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:50 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:46 pm
joecaca wrote:Is your life only about being vegan? Do you shave your cooch?
Veganism is the most important thing in my life. And yes, just because it feels cleaner.
I do not believe you shave your snooch. I need photographic evidence.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 8