• Craft/Creative Work Thread

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #69375  by lemmiwinx
 Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:17 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:13 pm
joecaca wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:09 pm
Do you have assburger? Not trying to insult you, just curious.
No I do not. Why?
Asking a 'baumer if they have Aspergers is like asking a Jew if he likes money. Do you even need to ask?
 #69421  by Demeter
 Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:49 pm
Does anyone have experience using Vector Graphics and know of a free thing I can download to create vector graphics?

Also, a program that can detect an outline in a drawing and make the rest of it pure white (or pure any color). Downloaded Gimp last night hoping I could do that with it but either I can't or I couldn't figure it out. Would make creating designs so much easier.

I think I'm going to buy this printer (needed a printer anyway - pain in the ass going to the library every time I need something printed): https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01 ... 270e0ead5a

And I'm kind of hoping Corel might do some or all of this for me, but IDK.
 #69423  by almostapathetic
 Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:51 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:49 pm
Does anyone have experience using Vector Graphics and know of a free thing I can download to create vector graphics?

Also, a program that can detect an outline in a drawing and make the rest of it pure white (or pure any color). Downloaded Gimp last night hoping I could do that with it but either I can't or I couldn't figure it out. Would make creating designs so much easier.

I think I'm going to buy this printer (needed a printer anyway - pain in the ass going to the library every time I need something printed): https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01 ... 270e0ead5a

And I'm kind of hoping Corel might do some or all of this for me, but IDK.
Why do you people call your food meat names and make those foods look like actual meat, sometimes right down to fake bones? Do you not see how psychotic that is? It's like fucking a Real Doll of a child and then telling everyone you're not a pedophile.
 #69425  by Demeter
 Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:58 pm
I don't eat stuff that looks like actual meat. I eat vegan nuggets, vegan hot dogs, vegan deli slices - none of that looks like meat. You don't own the copyright to those shapes. Vegans can use them too with better food. And the reason companies call their food stuff like chick'n is because it replaces the actual chicken people grew up eating. So people know, "Oh, I can just replace chicken with this, easy peasy." Trust me, it's actually an insult to the food, but if it makes it easier for people to make the transition then I'm all for it.
 #69427  by Demeter
 Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:59 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
I use adobe illustrator... I think u can get a free trial.
or summitsoft logo design studio
Thank you. And will that do everything I want it to?
 #69429  by almostapathetic
 Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:04 pm
Demeter wrote:
I don't eat stuff that looks like actual meat. I eat vegan nuggets, vegan hot dogs, vegan deli slices - none of that looks like meat. You don't own the copyright to those shapes. Vegans can use them too with better food. And the reason companies call their food stuff like chick'n is because it replaces the actual chicken people grew up eating. So people know, "Oh, I can just replace chicken with this, easy peasy." Trust me, it's actually an insult to the food, but if it makes it easier for people to make the transition then I'm all for it.
:lol:

#deflection
#excuses
#avoidhalfthequestion
#reality/huh?
#youbeliveyourownbullshit?
 #69431  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:07 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:59 pm
Tim_Kerr wrote:
I use adobe illustrator... I think u can get a free trial.
or summitsoft logo design studio
Thank you. And will that do everything I want it to?
U still need somthing like gimp to make the backgound transparent