• Craft/Creative Work Thread

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #69779  by almostapathetic
 Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:06 pm
Demeter wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:30 am
I have directly helped animals And I used to donate...

And the rest is bullshit. If you did so much charitable work you'd be looking down your nose at everyone else and shoving it in their faces. I believe you did something once, but that was at very least 4 years ago and more than like 6-7. Because you did something once or once upon a time that does not make you a goddamn philanthropist or some animal welfare activist.

And I don't like you because you are a damn hypocrite, and that also makes you a liar. I fucking hate both. You lie about other things too, like you did in the post I quoted. IDK, maybe you see it as reality. Then combine that with your smug delusions of grandeur. :roll:
 #69786  by SkeetDixon
 Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:33 pm
It's pretty funny how she is completely unable to empathize with humans, yet she feels all this "empathy" for animals. That's pretty easy because animals ain't thinking shit. She LOVES to bestow them with human qualities though. It's all compensation.

She wants to make a shirt that bestows an animal with human consciousness and the animal is saying "fuck you! don't eat me." Absolutely insane and some of the strongest evidence of her total inability to empathize with other humans.
 #69809  by Kumacho
 Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:06 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:03 pm
I'm creating a lil pewp right now!
I just picked my nose and I'm creating a little booger ball between my fingers for a snack later.
 #71947  by Demeter
 Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:56 pm
Okay guys, I got some sticker paper and made my first little sticker. I'm gonna make it a little cuter then cover it with packing tape to make it water resistant. What do you guys think?

#71948  by Hakik
 Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:02 pm
I think you're about to become a millionaire, Nicole.

You should also make t-shirts of that.
 #71950  by Demeter
 Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:04 pm
I don't appreciate that you want to hurt my feelings.

Also, I need to talk to you in tinychat. Please hurry.
 #71989  by PlusCaChange
 Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:06 am
She wants to make a shirt that bestows an animal with human consciousness and the animal is saying "fuck you! don't eat me."
It's a common trope in fairy tales that the hero can understand the language of animals. Usually they impart vital information which allows him to overcome enemies and save the situation. Several cartoonists have done realistic versions where the birds are just repeating “MY TREE KEEP OFF!” or “HEY BABY, CHECK IT OUT!”.