• Craft/Creative Work Thread

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #69689  by Demeter
 Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:34 am
I'm studying to help animals already.

And it would make me happy if I had more help in ending their abuse. Every time I directly help animals, it makes me happy but probably mostly sad because there are still so many others suffering and it's overwhelming, and depending on which animals I'm helping, there's only so much I can legally do and it breaks my heart.
 #69696  by edsbrian
 Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:46 am
Demeter wrote:
I'm studying to help animals already.

And it would make me happy if I had more help in ending their abuse. Every time I directly help animals, it makes me happy but probably mostly sad because there are still so many others suffering and it's overwhelming, and depending on which animals I'm helping, there's only so much I can legally do and it breaks my heart.
I have an 8" trouser snake you can take care of.
Concerno liked this
 #69700  by almostapathetic
 Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:19 am
Demeter wrote:
Every time I directly help animals...depending on which animals I'm helping
Sitting on your fatass mashing a few keystroked comments towards strangers online is not helping animals.

Stop lying by saying you "directly" help animals. Just stop it.
 #69701  by Demeter
 Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:20 am
Why are you so determined to hate and insult me no matter what I say? What did I ever do to you?
 #69703  by almostapathetic
 Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:46 am
Demeter wrote:
Why are you so determined to hate and insult me no matter what I say? What did I ever do to you?
Your perpetual lying. I'm starting to realize why you do it though. I need to try and think of that when I read your bullshit and just ignore it. I did say "try", so there are no promises.
 #69732  by Demeter
 Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:15 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Your perpetual lying. I'm starting to realize why you do it though. I need to try and think of that when I read your bullshit and just ignore it. I did say "try", so there are no promises.
What do I lie about that upsets you?
 #69733  by almostapathetic
 Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:25 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:15 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Demeter wrote:
What do I lie about that upsets you?
Well, first off you just said you "directly help animals." Directly helping animals is hands on. Or you've raised money for a cause. If you actually did anything like this you'd be talking about it. All you ever talk about is bitching online, or saying something to some stranger, or wanting to buy those stupid stickers. Those aren't "directly" helping animals.
 #69736  by Demeter
 Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:30 am
I have directly helped animals, but I don't want to give away too many details because people could stalk me easily with them. And I used to donate a lot to animal rights organizations back when I could technically afford it. I'm not lying about that and that's not why you're determined to hate me anyway.