• Craft/Creative Work Thread

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #72401  by HolidayFriday
 Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:43 pm
Demeter wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:56 pm
Okay guys, I got some sticker paper and made my first little sticker. I'm gonna make it a little cuter then cover it with packing tape to make it water resistant. What do you guys think?

I'm actually thinking of starting a website. I've blurred out my name so that you can't see it.

I've done tons of stuff, but it would be more like a gallery than anything.

Again, I blurred out the name.

Here, I made an animal, too:

All rights reserved 2017
 #72489  by Kumacho
 Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:30 am
cunnalingus wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:22 pm
Artwork?? I've seen better artwork hanging on the walls of a special needs class in high school.
My dogs make better "artwork" when they cop a squat to make lil pewps.
 #76664  by Demeter
 Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:53 pm
My latest project:

Made this birthday card for someone who loves Jasmine and Doctor Who and I think it came out pretty nice. Could have aligned the stickers better but I was in a rush putting it together because there were complications at Staples and a line to top it off, and I had to make it to the post office before it closed. Still very happy with it though. Only cost me 59 cents to print plus like 70 cents for the cardstock, and I have an envelope so altogether only $1.29, and she also got a cool sticker out of it since I printed out two in case one wasn't aligned right.
 #76711  by Demeter
 Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:06 pm
Did you guys get the "whole new world" reference though? I hope it's not too cheesy but I think they'll appreciate the reference anyway. Was trying to think of a good Doctor Who phrase to go with it but couldn't think of anything.