• Kimmie Jong Un inspects his latest H-bomb

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #69146  by lemmiwinx
 Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:09 pm
And the world watches and makes jokes about it. Trump and Mattis need to do something about this.

North Korea released a photograph on Sunday of the country’s leader, Kim Jong-un, center, inspecting what it said was a hydrogen bomb that could be fitted onto a missile. Hours later, it carried out its sixth nuclear test. Credit Korean Central News Agency
 #69289  by almostapathetic
 Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:11 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:09 pm
Trump and Mattis need to do something about this.
No. Japan, China, Europe, The UN should do something about this. Fuck that we spend too much money babysitting. I live in America and I'm sick of potholes in the road. We should lead the fucking world in providing health care. The fucking internet should be free, at least basic broadband speeds. Unless he tosses his Jart at an American base, let his fucking neighbors take care of him.

I'm probably wrong, because I'm a dumb uneducated American who can't even go to community college without spending at least $100 for a credit hour.

You know what, I just looked at credit hour prices. over the last 24 years local community college has gone from $29 to $99. And the the basic state university here that used to be right at $100 is now $398. Fuck this shit.

Fucking 55% of my property taxes go to local schools. Fuck babysitting the world.
BDR529 liked this
 #69304  by lemmiwinx
 Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:38 am
It wouldn't take a huge amount of resources to get Kimmie's attention. If a stray mile-wide asteroid were to land on the Norks who's to say it wasn't an act of God?
 #69307  by joecaca
 Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:59 am
lemmiwinx wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:38 am
It wouldn't take a huge amount of resources to get Kimmie's attention. If a stray mile-wide asteroid were to land on the Norks who's to say it wasn't an act of God?
The fuck does that have to do with my b-hole doe?
 #69467  by PlusCaChange
 Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:06 am
Kim is playing a three sided game. His goal is to maintain control of his own country. To do this he must sufficiently reward the elites who keep him in power, the heads of the military and bureaucracy, so that they think they could not do better by replacing him. He must also keep the general population from becoming so dissatisfied with his rule they revolt.

So he isolates the country and keeps of the pretense of a constant military threat to keep the population quiescent. To reward the elites he needs cash and since can't make his population more productive without increasing unrest and he has few natural resources he can sell, he needs foreign support. The only place he can get that is China or American administrations stupid enough to pay him Danegeld.

China used to be sufficiently pleased with him just for being a buffer against the USA because they were doing their own version of clamping down on their people but since they have embarked on the path of increasing productivity they don't care so much.

So his problem is how to get more money out of the Chinese and his solution is to be scarier and more unstable than ever so they will pay him not to make trouble. It's a tightrope because if he goes too far the Chinese will replace him. This is not something they want to do because once he's gone the situation could rapidly spin out of control but if he makes too much trouble they will.

There's not much anyone else can do but put pressure on the Chinese.
 #69989  by Kumacho
 Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:25 pm
North Korea doesn't have a hydrogen bomb. The only thing they have detonated to date were hydrogen enriched U232 nuclear bombs. That is not a hydrogen bomb.

They only real threat he is to the US is if he goads our moron president into a land war. And everyone knows "never get involved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line."