• What kind of animal rights activism do you think is most effective?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #92776  by Kumacho
 Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:05 am
Demeter wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:57 pm
I never claimed he was hit by an avalanche on the same trip. He did in fact reach the top of Everest after surviving a fucking avalanche.

I knew you were going to comment on that and was going to mention that he didn't actually survive an avalanche on the same day, but decided I'd just go ahead and let you look stupid. This was fun.
As was previously mentioned, it didn't survive an avalanche. He was at the base camp when those climbers and sherpa were killed.

From his own blog and in his own fucking words you psycho cunt:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/kuntal-j ... 55021.html
On April 18, I woke up around 7 a.m. to a commotion at the base camp. Climbers and Sherpa alike were standing outside their tents, pointing towards the Khumbu icefall area. Immediately, I knew something terrible had happened.

I rushed toward our dining tent, a gathering spot. Tim, one of my guides, was sitting inside listening on the radio. When I asked him what had happened, his response was my worst nightmare — there had been a huge ice-avalanche in Khumbu icefall and few Sherpa were missing.

Call it fate or destiny or luck, or whatever, we never went through the icefall on the 18th and here I am alive and writing this post.
Yes, he survived it by not being in it. But hey as you stated earlier, you don't care. Yes, you don't care so much that you are still fucking arguing about it, even though you are wrong. But hey, you don't give a shit...fucking lying cunt.

Facts and truth don't mean anything to you at all do they? You'd rather pretend to be right than actually take the time to be right.
HolidayFriday liked this
 #92805  by Kumacho
 Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:26 pm
Demeter wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:06 pm
I saw a video of one of the avalanches, he missed one avalanche and another he survived. Alright bye.
You're ability to deny when faced with facts is unparalleled. You obviously didn't take the time to read HIS article and not just the small section I quoted. The 2014 season was cancelled after this incident and NOBODY TRIED TO CLIMB AFTERWARDS.

Then in 2015, with record numbers of climbers WAITING to make an attempt that year an earthquake brought a second season to an early close.

But hey, you obviously don't care. Yeah, don't let pesky things like facts bother you.
 #92829  by Kumacho
 Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:26 pm
joecaca wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:13 pm
I survived all the great ebw ban wars.
I survived the first gulf war (from 800 miles away on a carrier) and the second gulf war and afghanistan (from 3,370 miles away in Diego Garcia). I have the medals so I was in the wars, I survived! It's because I'm a meat eater.
HolidayFriday liked this