• What kind of animal rights activism do you think is most effective?

  • If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #92618  by HolidayFriday
 Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:47 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:15 pm
I looked it up again and you're wrong. He did survive an avalanche on Mt. Everest.
No, I am not. This is what you said:
Demeter wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:27 pm
Also, the same week another vegan reached the top of Everest after surviving a fucking AVALANCHE.
Then you said:
"After three years of extensive training, Joisher's first attempt to climb Mt. Everest in 2014 was cut short when an avalanche took the lives of 16 Sherpa guides and climbers.

It was the deadliest event in Everest history.
He actually was in that avalanche, but it was two years earlier than his successful assent.
Joisher tried again the next year, this time as an expedition leader — but he was stopped by the Nepal earthquake that caused a major avalanche at the base camp.
That was 2015 in Nepal. He was in Nepal. He did not summit mount Everest later that week.
Shaken by the fact that he had escaped death, and feeling more determined than ever, Joisher made his third attempt to summit Everest in May 2016. After 40 days of climbing, he reached the peak May 19."
Now, let's revisit what you said:
Demeter wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:27 pm
Also, the same week another vegan reached the top of Everest after surviving a fucking AVALANCHE.
You keep saying I'm wrong, but I'm just quoting the facts. I believe your claim was that "meat eaters" are "desperate and pathetic", which is exactly how you're defending your statement.

1) There is only one true vegan of the 4000 people to summit Everest.
2) He was not hit by an avalanche on the way.

I'm sorry if that upsets you. Quit saying I'm wrong in your delusional self defense.
 #92644  by Demeter
 Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:57 pm
I never claimed he was hit by an avalanche on the same trip. He did in fact reach the top of Everest after surviving a fucking avalanche.

I knew you were going to comment on that and was going to mention that he didn't actually survive an avalanche on the same day, but decided I'd just go ahead and let you look stupid. This was fun.
 #92670  by edsbrian
 Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:39 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:29 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:53 pm
My favorite form of animal activism is when female activists reveal their buttholes.
She shows her asshole every time she post.
Umm, I think if she showed her butthole I’d be aware of it. Stop lying about buttholes, you butthole.
 #92672  by almostapathetic
 Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:45 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:39 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:29 pm
edsbrian wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:53 pm
My favorite form of animal activism is when female activists reveal their buttholes.
She shows her asshole every time she post.
Umm, I think if she showed her butthole I’d be aware of it. Stop lying about buttholes, you butthole.
Uhm, I didn't say "butthole" did I?
 #92673  by HolidayFriday
 Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:45 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:57 pm
I never claimed he was hit by an avalanche on the same trip. He did in fact reach the top of Everest after surviving a fucking avalanche.

I knew you were going to comment on that and was going to mention that he didn't actually survive an avalanche on the same day, but decided I'd just go ahead and let you look stupid. This was fun.
Desperate and pathetic again? I originally comment on that.

I was the one that said he didn't get hit on that climb. You're reading back where you didn't actually state that that he did - but I said he didn't - and you said I was wrong.

You should just admit that you didn't know.

Didn't some guy with no legs make it to the top once? The way you only know facts about vegans is like that Google search that only recognized black people in history.
  • 1
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13