• What kind of animal rights activism do you think is most effective?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #76760  by Tim_Kerr
 Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:21 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:40 am
I think the bitch is hinting at PETA. Those fags will blow smoke up anyone's ass... :|
she's got the peta job as an oven filler
PETA shelter was a 'slaughterhouse,'
In a press release, the Center for Consumer Freedom calls PETA’s shelter at its Virginia location a “slaughterhouse” where it “has once again massacred scores of potentially adoptable pets.”
 #76767  by Demeter
 Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:01 am
You realize the Center for Consumer Freedom is a front group paid for by factory farmers and all the worst industries right? They also are pro smoking and pro drunk driving and spread misleading bullshit about that as well...

https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/C ... er_Freedom

You people really suck at research.

And no, it's not PETA.
 #76771  by almostapathetic
 Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:14 am
Tim_Kerr wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:21 am
almostapathetic wrote:
I think the bitch is hinting at PETA. Those fags will blow smoke up anyone's ass... :|
she's got the peta job as an oven filler
PETA shelter was a 'slaughterhouse,'
In a press release, the Center for Consumer Freedom calls PETA’s shelter at its Virginia location a “slaughterhouse” where it “has once again massacred scores of potentially adoptable pets.”
I read where they killed somebodies pet after like two days. P ETHICAL T A
 #76775  by Hakik
 Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:34 am
almostapathetic wrote:
PETA are complete pieces of shit. They've killed tens of thousands of animals in their shelters. Many of these animals were used for photo ops and publicity, then discarded.

They also don't use much of the money to save animals (around 1%), instead it all gets used for marketing and getting people to spend more money on PETA, and on pointless campaigns like boycotting milk because it's racist against lactose intolerant people, or against pokemon because it promotes violence against imaginary animals.

Why is PETA worried about the size of a baby's dick?

They're a special type of retard, mixed in with a lot of crazy, and a touch of pedophilia. They also make a lot of noise, but don't really do anything. Sounds just like someone we know. ;) :lol: