• What kind of animal rights activism do you think is most effective?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #76777  by Demeter
 Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:42 am
Imagine if you guys got this angry over funding animal torture and severe environmental destruction. But instead you do it every day. Weird. It's almost like you don't actually give a shit about animals and are just desperate to criticize vegans.

Also, I'm not a fan of everything PETA does, but the fact is they have done A LOT for animals, and anyone who claims otherwise is a fucking retard who doesn't know what they're talking about. They're far from perfect, but they get stuff done.
 #77528  by Kumacho
 Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:02 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:01 am
You realize the Center for Consumer Freedom is a front group paid for by factory farmers and all the worst industries right? They also are pro smoking and pro drunk driving and spread misleading bullshit about that as well...

https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/C ... er_Freedom

You people really suck at research.

And no, it's not PETA.
Okay, you truly are completely unhinged.

First you ask what the most effective kind of animal rights activism is. Then you keep trying to say how veganism is the most effective when it just doesn't accomplish nearly as much as other forms do. (deluded)

Then you put this HSUS bullshit up? Do your own research you stupid fucking cunt. HSUS is about making money. Period.

Any fucking charity that stands on the name of a legitimate charity is fucked and you are fucked in the head for listening to those bullshit commercials bent on making people feel like shit until they donate only to have 98% of the funds go to administration costs. HSUS is failing financially for a reason, their fucked in the head CEO is taking you for a ride sweetheart and you aren't even going to get kissed.

Christ you are an ignorant and deluded twat.
 #77752  by Kumacho
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:13 am
Notice how after the dumb cunt tries to tear down humanewatch, thus showing her support for HSUS, she ignores my post and doesn't comment?

How the cuck can she? She is so wrong here and she supports a "charity" (and I use the term loosely) that practices subterfuge and embezzlement. A company that has reduced everything over the past year, due to financial difficulties. A company that has no shelters but would have you believe it is involved in saving pets. Just watch their heartbreaking advertisements with the soul destroying music, designed to make you feel like a douche if you don't donate.

How can she be so fucking ignorant? No really, how can she live in this fantasy world of hers and not be able to see the reality that is right outside her door? Oh, that's right, she is virtually a shut in.

She:
1) Needs to get out of her apartment (The one she described as a home).
2) She needs to start socializing with real people, not us spectrum inhibited fucks on this forum.
3) She desperately needs to get laid. I'm not talking stick the tip in and cum. I'm talking she needs an all night pounding that makes her walk strange for a week. And finally (the most important part)
4) She needs to make an appointment with a professional and not lie to him/her. It has been posited to her several times, but I'm going to do so again. Demeter, for the love of sanity, seek professional help. Do it soon before it is too late and your lack of B12 makes a permanent problem that can't be reversed by chemicals.
 #77760  by Demeter
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:28 am
I have commented.
Demeter wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:12 am
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:27 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:27 am

Still you. Work on your reading comprehension and reread everything before you respond to me again. Thanks.
Okay you condescending cunt; here fucking goes!

What a fucking moron you must be to not know what YOU FUCKING WROTE!

Let me refresh your memory, bitch. You said:
I'm just going to comment on the first point that is completely false, so you can get an idea about how confused and/or wrong everything you said is.
"Vitamin B12 is only found naturally in animal products."
To which I posted the exact opposite from the NIH. To which you responded, "lurn two reed." Well cunt, before you tell others to "learn to read" you should understand what you fucking wrote. You, I am afraid, lack in what is called "Reality comprehension" you are completely out of touch with it sweetheart.

Again, you are as condescending cunt and in this case, you are wrong too.
I guess some people are just unable to pay attention to detail no matter how many times they read things over.

They didn't contradict me at all.

Also, I didn't say that. I quoted that, then explained why it was false.

Please try harder, or not at all.
Kumacho wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:41 am
She tries to come off as, "I did my research, I know what I'm talking about" yet we constantly catch her bullshit.

Fish have feelings, it is cruel to fish. Check
HumaneWatch is bullshit
, HSUS is great because they support veganism. More bullshit, check.
B12 isn't natural in animals we have to supplement it. Not sure where she got this little factoid. I guess not wanting to actually know about the domesticated meat industry she hasn't taken the time to realize the B12 is to keep the animals healthy while they are alive, not to add vitamins for us to consume. But hey, who the fuck is the "National Institute of Health" to tell her different.

She fucking knows better than the NIH...
Okay now you have to be trolling. I've bolded the things I actually said (roughly, anyway). The rest, you're either confused about or I never even said anything like it.

HumaneWatch is run by a front group that deliberately confuses the public about the HSUS. I don't personally support the HSUS because they are not a fully vegan organization, and I never claimed they were. But it's a fact they've done a lot for animals and have created legislation to protect animals on a large scale, which the Center For Consumer Freedom aka Richard Berman aka Dr. Evil aka HumaneWatch aka PetaKillsAnimals aka a lot of other bullshit scam websites, hate. So they're attacking the most effective animal rights organizations and taking as many quotes out of context as they can and twisting information, quite similar to what you're doing right now. And a lot of people are dumb enough to believe it.

And I'm not even going to bother addressing the rest of your confused little rant.
Also, I've had my B12 levels checked among every other nutrient vegans are supposedly at risk of being deficient in, and all of them are good. In fact, I cured my anemia by going vegan. I was always anemic as a meat eater, and ever since going vegan I've had more than the necessary amount of hemoglobin in my blood.

And I haven't followed the HSUS for many years but that sounds like the same confused bullshit HumaneWatch used to spread back when I knew that the HSUS was saving pets. They probably still are, I just don't care enough to defend them. The fact remains though that HumaneWatch is run by Richard Berman who is a notorious manipulator for the worst "causes". He is literally paid by the animal agriculture industry to confuse the public about animal rights groups. That's a well-known fact you'd have to be an absolute retard to argue. So, considering that, I'm sure you will.