• Girls on dating sites are actually more shallow than guys

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #70683  by almostapathetic
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:02 am
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:44 am

The funny thing is that women are their own worst enemy. They are too short-sighted to realize that behaving in such a way destroys their sexual market value. They behave like sluts until their 30's and by then no good man wants anything to do with them. They've also had so many sexual partners that they find it hard to pair-bond with Males and are unable to form lasting relationships.
It's true, they think because men fuck them it means they have value as a person. To them it gives them worth, boost their esteem, they think it proves they are desirable as an individual with personality and have wanted emotional and intellectual traits. All it is is guys wanting to fuck a pussy. That's it, we don't give two shits about some slut. You're just time spent getting our dick wet until a woman of value and worth comes along.

Any whore can spread her legs or suck a dick. Even if some dude marries you he will always think of you being a whore. More than likely he will have a cuck mentality anyways, so you two would deserve each other.
 #70692  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:26 am
With online dating, the hypergamous instinct becomes magnified by a considerable factor. You have the very worst quality in women on full display.

I've contended for a long time that online dating is not healthy for a man's ego. The results are not representative of a man's sexual market place value. At a bar, a 6 is begging you to take her home. With online dating, you are begging a 6 to go on a date with you and she might not give you the time of day.

The worst part about online dating is it creates and reinforces a culture of promiscuity and insincerity. Women are typically speaking with a dozen men at one time, sometimes men are doing the same. This creates a certain disposability for both sexes, especially for men. A woman will weed out 9 out of the 12 men she's been exchanging rather personal messages with. There is no "It was nice speaking with you, but I have found someone". She will simply cutoff contact with the other 9. That is a level hypergamous disposability that is entirely unnatural and cannot be matched by men. Women are actually training themselves to be useless whores.

What is the result? People widen their net and purposely try to engage with multiple people at the same time, sort of a numbers game. Eventually, people become like quantities rather than human-beings
 #70741  by PlusCaChange
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:13 pm
One of the things the internet has taught me is people's experience of sex varies quite a lot.

In real life one of the more curious things women find attractive is whatever other women seem to find attractive. This makes sense from a sociobiological POV, a female''s genes want whatever other women find attractive in a male for her male children, she doesn't need to understand what it is and it doesn't need to make any sense, hence all the odd plumage, dances and other curious pointless things we see in animals where the female chooses.

I imagine online this is impossible to gauge so other considerations come to the fore.
 #70860  by joecaca
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:44 pm
PlusCaChange wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:13 pm
One of the things the internet has taught me is people's experience of sex varies quite a lot.

In real life one of the more curious things women find attractive is whatever other women seem to find attractive. This makes sense from a sociobiological POV, a female''s genes want whatever other women find attractive in a male for her male children, she doesn't need to understand what it is and it doesn't need to make any sense, hence all the odd plumage, dances and other curious pointless things we see in animals where the female chooses.

I imagine online this is impossible to gauge so other considerations come to the fore.
Like shit comment troll skills
 #70862  by Demeter
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:16 pm
I think that when it comes to seeing a photo of a man, we might be more shallow than men are. This is a rough generalization but I think women tend to have a more sophisticated sense of aesthetics than men do. Maybe not by much, and maybe I'm even wrong, but that's what it seems like to me. Women are more into fashion and decorating than men are possibly for this reason.

But, we also probably are also more attracted to personality, but since we can't see personality through a photo (very much), we become pickier online than we would be IRL. I've found myself attracted to ugly men before IRL because they had a great personality, but I definitely would have swiped left if I saw them on tinder.

Hope that explains this for you.

Also as a side note this sucks for people like me who have difficulty becoming attracted to people and have to know them really well before there's even a hint of genuine attraction, which even then is incredibly rare. Dating sites are pointless.
 #70879  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:16 pm
I think that when it comes to seeing a photo of a man, we might be more shallow than men are. This is a rough generalization but I think women tend to have a more sophisticated sense of aesthetics than men do. Maybe not by much, and maybe I'm even wrong, but that's what it seems like to me. Women are more into fashion and decorating than men are possibly for this reason.

But, we also probably are also more attracted to personality, but since we can't see personality through a photo (very much), we become pickier online than we would be IRL. I've found myself attracted to ugly men before IRL because they had a great personality, but I definitely would have swiped left if I saw them on tinder.

Hope that explains this for you.

Also as a side note this sucks for people like me who have difficulty becoming attracted to people and have to know them really well before there's even a hint of genuine attraction, which even then is incredibly rare. Dating sites are pointless.
"As an average girl, I'd say........" :lol:

You are the most insidious and shameless participant in online dating of them all. You have no intention of meeting anyone. You simply use the limitless attention as a means to artificially inflate your ego and self-worth to unhealthy and unrealistic levels. Is it any surprise you constantly describe yourself as being "hot" when you are average at best in the looks department. You just so happen to be a 22-28 female, that's all. God, the wall is going to hit you soooo hard.
JohnnyP liked this