• Girls on dating sites are actually more shallow than guys

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #70885  by JohnnyP
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:57 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:40 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:16 pm
I think that when it comes to seeing a photo of a man, we might be more shallow than men are. This is a rough generalization but I think women tend to have a more sophisticated sense of aesthetics than men do. Maybe not by much, and maybe I'm even wrong, but that's what it seems like to me. Women are more into fashion and decorating than men are possibly for this reason.

But, we also probably are also more attracted to personality, but since we can't see personality through a photo (very much), we become pickier online than we would be IRL. I've found myself attracted to ugly men before IRL because they had a great personality, but I definitely would have swiped left if I saw them on tinder.

Hope that explains this for you.

Also as a side note this sucks for people like me who have difficulty becoming attracted to people and have to know them really well before there's even a hint of genuine attraction, which even then is incredibly rare. Dating sites are pointless.
"As an average girl, I'd say........" :lol:

You are the most insidious and shameless participant in online dating of them all. You have no intention of meeting anyone. You simply use the limitless attention as a means to artificially inflate your ego and self-worth to unhealthy and unrealistic levels. Is it any surprise you constantly describe yourself as being "hot" when you are average at best in the looks department. You just so happen to be a 22-28 female, that's all. God, the wall is going to hit you soooo hard.
And she disliked one of my comments!!! The Ruffian!!!!
 #70890  by Demeter
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:05 pm
When I call myself hot I'm usually not serious jsyk. I'm alright though. And I would meet someone if they were my type. But my type is ridiculously rare. I also might meet someone just for fun one day. Like I recently started inviting men off dating sites to go to activist events with me.
 #70944  by almostapathetic
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:43 am
Demeter wrote:
Like I recently started inviting men off dating sites to go to activist events with me.
You do realize this means you'll really have to go to an "activist" event instead of just sitting on your ass being an "activist" online? If you do actually go make sure you drive or you'll be needing a ride back home after he puts the pieces of the puzzle together.
 #70980  by andrewryan69
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:15 am
Hakik wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:23 am
Fat chicks tend to have some of the pickiest profiles. They post long lists of demands to date them. Shit like being over 6', having perfect abs, having a nice car and a nice house, being a Hillary supporter, and all types of stupid shit like being of a specific sign.

What's even funnier is sometimes these nasty rin-looking whales will say shit like "don't even bother asking me for nudes". :lol:
Seriously though, I stumbled upon this corpulent slob on Tinder the other day with this in her profile:
So I think I need to set the record straight.

Unless you
- are over the age of 25
- are male
- are not morbidly obese
- have short hair
- are not religious
- are an unapologetic ethical vegan
- do not watch anime
- are not filthy
- are relatively sane
- do not have Down's Syndrome
I am NOT interested in you.
Meanwhile, she looked like she just got out of the psych ward and possibly fat camp.
Hakik liked this
 #70990  by Demeter
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:00 pm
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:43 am
Demeter wrote:
Like I recently started inviting men off dating sites to go to activist events with me.
You do realize this means you'll really have to go to an "activist" event instead of just sitting on your ass being an "activist" online? If you do actually go make sure you drive or you'll be needing a ride back home after he puts the pieces of the puzzle together.
Good point tbh, about the car thing. Kind of would like to take their car though because people I meet on dating sites always end up having really nice cars. In my own car it would be easier to conceal pepper spray and a taser right in the side compartment where I can easily get to it though. And I have been to these activist events but it's a long drive so I would like to bring at least one non-vegan person with me to make me feel less guilty about the gas money.
andrewryan69 wrote:
Hakik wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:23 am
Fat chicks tend to have some of the pickiest profiles. They post long lists of demands to date them. Shit like being over 6', having perfect abs, having a nice car and a nice house, being a Hillary supporter, and all types of stupid shit like being of a specific sign.

What's even funnier is sometimes these nasty rin-looking whales will say shit like "don't even bother asking me for nudes". :lol:
Seriously though, I stumbled upon this corpulent slob on Tinder the other day with this in her profile:
So I think I need to set the record straight.

Unless you
- are over the age of 25
- are male
- are not morbidly obese
- have short hair
- are not religious
- are an unapologetic ethical vegan
- do not watch anime
- are not filthy
- are relatively sane
- do not have Down's Syndrome
I am NOT interested in you.
Meanwhile, she looked like she just got out of the psych ward and possibly fat camp.
I am not a corpulent slob, you're just another twink who thinks if someone has boobs and hips they're automatically fat.
 #70994  by almostapathetic
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:07 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:00 pm
In my own car it would be easier to conceal pepper spray and a taser right in the side compartment where I can easily get to it though.
It's so cute when women think those little toys could ever be used as planned or even be effective enough to stop a violent attack or rape.