• Who wants to go to Berlin/Munich with me?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #70991  by Demeter
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:03 pm
kocher wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:12 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:02 am
Demeter wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:43 pm
I nearly vomited just from
You need to get some new material. Or maybe go back to saying "retarded" in every other post.

Here, I got you a present.

Added in 8 minutes 43 seconds:
Just realized that bike looks like mine.

Did you take the dildo attachment off for the pic?

And the training wheels. Look how tiny that bike looks though. I bet his mom paid extra to get that munchkin bike so his little feet could reach the pedals.
 #71654  by Kumacho
 Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:51 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:46 pm
Let's get a group of eBaumers to tour Germany. Who's in?

Edit:

Forgot to mention, if you don't want me to ditch you you have to eat exclusively vegan food.
I don't know about the rest of these homos. But my dream has always been to go on a trip to a foreign land and sleep in the same third world establishments with somebody we have already ascertained is completely unhinged.

That's a great way to wake up a John Wayne Bobbitt:

NSFWhttps://i.imgur.com/h1jeWpA.jpgNSFW Severed penis alert, don't click it!
cunnalingus liked this
 #71666  by almostapathetic
 Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:49 pm
Demeter wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:03 pm

And the training wheels. Look how tiny that bike looks though. I bet his mom paid extra to get that munchkin bike so his little feet could reach the pedals.
Oh it's full sized, you fags from Cali are just used to beach cruisers. You'd probably shit if you knew what that old bike cost in its day...Then add the rear disc brake.
 #71672  by andrewryan69
 Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:07 pm

"You guys are all stalker losers!!!! I hate you all, I WOULD NEVER DATE ANY OF YOU! I NEED A VEGAN MAN WHO ISN'T FAT, WHO DOESN'T WATCH ANIME,
WHO HAS PURE WHITE DNA, who knows how to feed me my DRUGS, who KNOWS HOW TO PLEASE ME AND ME ONLY!!!!!!!!"

"So ... who wants to go to Germany with me?"
Kumacho liked this