• Who wants to go to Berlin/Munich with me?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #70566  by Demeter
 Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:46 pm
Let's get a group of eBaumers to tour Germany. Who's in?

Edit:

Forgot to mention, if you don't want me to ditch you you have to eat exclusively vegan food.
Last edited by Demeter on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #70572  by kocher
 Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:54 pm
I'm in. I've been to Germany 4 times -- all around Frankfurt, Suttgart, Munich. Veganism has been slower to spread through Europe like it has in the states, but it has exploded in the past few years.
Demeter liked this
 #70583  by Demeter
 Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:19 pm
kocher wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:54 pm
I'm in. I've been to Germany 4 times -- all around Frankfurt, Suttgart, Munich. Veganism has been slower to spread through Europe like it has in the states, but it has exploded in the past few years.
They have vegan grocery stores in Germany. Entire grocery stores with nothing but vegan food. And tons of vegan restaurants according to one of my European Facebook friends.

Second choice for me would be London I think. They also have vegan grocery stores and I really want to try a Vego bar and vegan Heinz spaghettios. I would load up on those spaghettios.

Oh, and the Czech Republic. Because I'm Czech. Also heard Prague is very vegan friendly.

Edit: Confirmed. Look at all these vegan restaurants. https://www.happycow.net/europe/czech_republic/prague/
lemmiwinx wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:58 pm
How about Switzerland instead? Germany gives me that whole show me your papers vibe.
What's cool about Switzerland? I haven't really looked into it.
cunnalingus wrote:Let's compromise. I'll go to Germany if you let me take a shit on your chest Demeter. When in Rome, do as the romans do.
No.
Last edited by Demeter on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.