• Who wants to go to Berlin/Munich with me?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #70592  by Demeter
 Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:27 pm
I've never been to Europe and really want to go. And I heard Germany is filled with atheists. That's unfortunate that Europe's being filled with Muslims but I mean I'm surrounded by meat eaters all the time which is even worse, so I'm totally used to being surrounded by vile insane sociopaths.
HolidayFriday wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:21 pm
HolidayFriday wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:20 pm
I haven't even been out of California for years.
Where in California do you live?
I've only told everyone about fifty times. Sacramento.
Oh well excuse me.
 #70593  by cunnalingus
 Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:34 pm
LOL @ saying meat eaters are worse than Muslims. You're a delusional woman. Go live with the Muslims then, enjoy being raped and made a sex slave and then getting your head cut off. You're the sjw in all those memes LOL.
Hakik liked this
 #70594  by HolidayFriday
 Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:35 pm
Demeter wrote:
I've never been to Europe and really want to go. And I heard Germany is filled with atheists. That's unfortunate that Europe's being filled with Muslims but I mean I'm surrounded by meat eaters all the time which is even worse, so I'm totally used to being surrounded by vile insane sociopaths.
Going to Germany because you think the country is vegan will be quite a disillusionment, and complaining about the Muslims because you're an Atheist isn't going to go over so hot, either.
HolidayFriday wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:21 pm

Where in California do you live?
I've only told everyone about fifty times. Sacramento.
Oh well excuse me.
where was it in California that you live, again?
 #70597  by kocher
 Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:39 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:19 pm

Oh, and the Czech Republic. Because I'm Czech. Also heard Prague is very vegan friendly.
Prague is great. I stopped there for a day on my trip this Summer, tons of street performers and always something to do. Way too overpopulated in late Summer though, a lot Europeans go on vacation around this time as well. I went to Puro Bistro which was a great simple vegan restaurant.
 #70601  by Demeter
 Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:46 pm
cunnalingus wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:34 pm
LOL @ saying meat eaters are worse than Muslims. You're a delusional woman. Go live with the Muslims then, enjoy being raped and made a sex slave and then getting your head cut off. You're the sjw in all those memes LOL.
I'm not saying anything positive about Muslims. But if there was a vegan Muslim and a meat eating atheist/Christian, I would still feel way safer with the vegan Muslim.

You torture animals for literally no reason and give yourselves health problems while destroying the environment and public health too. All because you just kind of feel like not bothering to look into vegan food. You're obviously fucking batshit insane and can become violent for the most ridiculous reasons.
HolidayFriday wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Going to Germany because you think the country is vegan will be quite a disillusionment, and complaining about the Muslims because you're an Atheist isn't going to go over so hot, either.
HolidayFriday wrote: I've only told everyone about fifty times. Sacramento.
Oh well excuse me.
where was it in California that you live, again?
Southern California but I live in Nebraska now.
kocher wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:19 pm

Oh, and the Czech Republic. Because I'm Czech. Also heard Prague is very vegan friendly.
Prague is great. I stopped there for a day on my trip this Summer, tons of street performers and always something to do. Way too overpopulated in late Summer though, a lot Europeans go on vacation around this time as well. I went to Puro Bistro which was a great simple vegan restaurant.
It looks beautiful. Would love to go there in winter or fall.
almostapathetic wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:46 pm
Let's get a group of eBaumers to tour Germany. Who's in?
Why don't you ask some of you real life friends to go?
Because it would be really entertaining going with people from eBaum's. Also I could ditch you guys any time I want without feeling guilty and sometimes I just like exploring things on my own.
 #70644  by Kumacho
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:43 am
Fuck Germany. My ancestors came from there, many just after they gassed the jews.

Go to the Netherlands instead. But don't start in Amsterdam or you will never leave.