• Who wants to go to Berlin/Munich with me?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #70706  by HolidayFriday
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:50 am
Demeter wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:46 pm
Southern California but I live in Nebraska now.
Southern California is a huge area that includes Los Angeles, Hollywood, San Diego, Long Beach, San Bernardino and Riverside, Newport Beach, Palm Springs... even Death Valley is there. Any particular place in Southern California?
 #70896  by SkeetDixon
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:25 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:46 pm

Southern California but I live in Nebraska now.
Why did you come out here? Tryna sperm-jack me? I said you could be my broodmare only if my life went to total shit.

I was actually thinking about spending time in some of those Eastern European countries that are not over-ridden by Muslims and Marxism. Europe does kind of sound like a shithole without all the modern amenities we take for granted here in the States. Still, it would be worth it for the cheap beer and Women.

An uptick of Veganism in Germany sounds like more proof of Weimar Republic-style cultural rot, slowly eating away at a people and culture. Completely misguided concerns and belief systems. Utterly shameful and it puts me in a rage just thinking about it. I would end up in jail or dead if I went to Germany. I just couldn't take it.
 #70899  by Demeter
 Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:43 pm
I promise you I will never try to become your "broodmare". I nearly vomited just from typing that. Do you want to go to an animal rights event with me though sometime?
 #70946  by JohnnyP
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:46 am
Demeter wrote:
I promise you I will never try to become your "broodmare". I nearly vomited just from typing that. Do you want to go to an animal rights event with me though sometime?
Only if you promise to stick a bratwürst in your pelzbürger.
 #70954  by kocher
 Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:12 am
almostapathetic wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:02 am
Demeter wrote:
I nearly vomited just from
You need to get some new material. Or maybe go back to saying "retarded" in every other post.

Here, I got you a present.

Added in 8 minutes 43 seconds:
Just realized that bike looks like mine.

Did you take the dildo attachment off for the pic?