• Faith Goldy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #92205  by SkeetDixon
 Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:33 am
Much has transpired since the beginning of this thread.

It turns out Lauren Southern is a race-mixing whore! She's just in it for attention and shekels. She doesn't truly believe in turning back the tide of multiculturalism. She doesn't even consider Canada and the US as White nations from inception! Curse that whore!

But Faithy Goldy........IS GOLDEN. From the interview below, it sounds like she may have parted ways with Lauren Southern. She attended the Charlottsville rally and got a lot of flack. She's totally on-board with the movement. What an absolute goddess! Faith is about to get married and have a bunch of children. She even recited the 14 words. :)

BDR529 liked this
 #92260  by kocher
 Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:36 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:

It turns out Lauren Southern is a race-mixing whore! She's just in it for attention and shekels. She doesn't truly believe in turning back the tide of multiculturalism. She doesn't even consider Canada and the US as White nations from inception! Curse that whore!
This doesn't surprise me. Many women of fame tend to lean towards the left, leaving an entire market of neckbeard basement dwelling alt-righters unattended to. Any moderately attractive woman could parrot off some alt-right ideals after reading a Wikipedia page and earn a living on Patreon not long after. Look at how hard that comment section is cumming over Faith, it's like talking to dogs. Pathetic.
 #92272  by SkeetDixon
 Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:17 pm
kocher wrote:
SkeetDixon wrote:

This doesn't surprise me. Many women of fame tend to lean towards the left, leaving an entire market of neckbeard basement dwelling alt-righters unattended to. Any moderately attractive woman could parrot off some alt-right ideals after reading a Wikipedia page and earn a living on Patreon not long after. Look at how hard that comment section is cumming over Faith, it's like talking to dogs. Pathetic.
Can someone translate? I don't speak Cuck.

If you watch the video, Faith Goldy is not pandering for shekels. She gave up a career by not Cucking and going against mainstream taboos. She committed mainstream and commercial suicide by attending and reporting the Charlottsville rally. She is not milking any fan-base by promoting ideals she does not believe in.

She is living the ideals she preaches! How highly respectable. She's a true Aryan princess, a Valkyrie to be sure.

This is only the beginning of women's entry into the movement. What a challenge it's going to be, but it is happening.
BDR529 liked this
 #92278  by kocher
 Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:33 pm
SkeetDixon wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:17 pm
kocher wrote:
SkeetDixon wrote:

Can someone translate? I don't speak Cuck.

If you watch the video, Faith Goldy is not pandering for shekels. She gave up a career by not Cucking and going against mainstream taboos. She committed mainstream and commercial suicide by attending and reporting the Charlottsville rally. She is not milking any fan-base by promoting ideals she does not believe in.
Did a quick search, lo and behold in every video:
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/faithgoldy?al...
PayPal: PayPal.me/FaithGoldy
Bitcoin: 1Ej6qC5zuNAz4xhBjowxDWD9XRjzSpadVm
What career did she have before political commentating? All I can find is her departure from other far right-leaning political media outlets.

Funny how you call other people cucks. I bet you were feeling some sort of way when you found out Lauren was getting deep dicked by brown guys when she was done getting her feet kissed by you guys online. Try not to break down when it's revealed Faith is doubling down on niggerdicks :lol:
 #92283  by SkeetDixon
 Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:04 pm
kocher wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:33 pm

Funny how you call other people cucks. I bet you were feeling some sort of way when you found out Lauren was getting deep dicked by brown guys when she was done getting her feet kissed by you guys online. Try not to break down when it's revealed Faith is doubling down on niggerdicks :lol:
Lauren was known to be shilling for shekels long before this history of race-mixing came out. She had already been written off. That was just the nail in the coffin. She still gathers many views for having a pretty face.

It will be interesting how she'll reconcile her beliefs, actions, and history with the likes of Brittney Pettibone and Faith Goldy.

There is no shortage of shills but many do more good than bad. Alex Jew-owns, Paul Jewseph Cuckson, and Lauren "muh shekels" Southern are just a few.
BDR529 liked this
 #92620  by Tim_Kerr
 Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:51 pm
it's nuts we can say niggerdicks but can't say ****** ******

edit: