• What are you going to be for Halloween?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #77725  by Hakik
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:26 am
Demeter wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:41 am
Imagining Hakik dressed in those outfits has to be the most horrific image my brain has ever put together.
Weird... no one else was trying to picture me half naked wearing those costumes. :?
 #77726  by Tim_Kerr
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:31 am
Hakik wrote:

Weird... no one else was trying to picture me half naked wearing those costumes. :?
I bet she got a clitoral erection thinking about it :shock:
 #77776  by Demeter
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:19 pm
Hakik wrote:
Demeter wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:41 am
Imagining Hakik dressed in those outfits has to be the most horrific image my brain has ever put together.
Probably because they're fortunate enough to not know what you look like. Keep dreaming though.
 #79589  by Demeter
 Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:40 am
Alright, this is serious now. I'm going to a Halloween party and now I HAVE to dress up.

I would love to dress as a masquerader, but the dress is going to be cold, so I'd have to like, make a shall for it or something. IDK if I'm willing to put that effort into it since it's next week. But it would be like the best costume there if I did.

For that same reason being a flapper is also out of the question.

So WTF should I be? I don't think I could order ALF attire quick enough.

I guess maybe the masquerader outfit would be my best option and hopefully I could find some pretty blue fabric and just line it with faux fur or something and be done. Will definitely be wearing long fancy gloves.

But IDK, I would like to wear something that is okay to get dirty. If I got that dress dirty I'd be pretty upset because it costs 300 dollars (I paid 30 for it and IDK if I could find a deal like that again). And something comfortable would be cool too.

I could go as a pop star because I have wigs and shiny pants, but that's pretty lame. I don't think Minnie Mouse is really an option either because it would cost more money than I'm willing to spend on a costume at the moment.