• What are you going to be for Halloween?

• If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
If it doesn't fit in another forum, chances are it belongs here.
 #79727  by Demeter
 Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:24 am
Very creative!

And I just thought I'd let you all know I think I've decided on being a pig for Halloween because they sell pig pajamas on Amazon for pretty cheap and this way I'll be comfy and warm AND they double as pajamas. And I'll be cute as fuck.

Debating whether or not I should make a vegan message out of it by putting some "blood" on my neck or hanging a sign around my neck that says something a pig might say to a meat eater if they could. Or if I should just be cute af.
 #79846  by Demeter
 Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:16 pm
I gave you that one and you still failed.

Anyway, I actually changed my mind because it turns out the pig onesie I wanted isn't in stock in my size til the 25th, and that will be too late. So I got a ski mask and a stuffed pig and I'm going to dress in all black and go as a member of the Animal Liberation Front. This way I can also stay nice and warm and I also get to carry around a cute little piggy. I only wish it were real.
 #79892  by cunnalingus
 Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:07 pm
Demeter wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:16 pm
I gave you that one and you still failed.

Anyway, I actually changed my mind because it turns out the pig onesie I wanted isn't in stock in my size til the 25th, and that will be too late. So I got a ski mask and a stuffed pig and I'm going to dress in all black and go as a member of the Animal Liberation Front. This way I can also stay nice and warm and I also get to carry around a cute little piggy. I only wish it were real.
Who would have thought the 3xl pig costumes would be sold out
hankhill3 liked this
 #79907  by Demeter
 Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:23 pm
The onesies aren't even sized by width though. They're like one-size-fits-all except for the length. I was going to get a large to be on the safe side since reviews said to order at least one size up (I'm 5 ft 3). If I got an XL I could have ordered it, but yeah the large isn't in stock yet. Also wasn't entirely sure how cute it actually was. I think my initial reaction to it might have just been because I love pigs, so I thought it was cute AF. But then as I thought about the aesthetics of it more I wasn't sure it was really worth buying.